Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/13/14 Perception Shrinking, Mixed Journey CONFIRMS P2 MISSION!
If there wasn't a better confirmation for P2's upcoming mission...I'm absolutely speechless over grouping number 1 in the picture below. I'm just now getting power back, so don't have much time to explain what I see out of this run. Please take your time and see if my groupings mesh well with your intuition.

More importantly, are there any recent dreams that match this material?

Text version:

10/13/2014    %Change from Ave    % Change from Yesterday

congratulations    212.0%    3000.0%
triple    101.0%    1000.0%
shrank    91.0%    1000.0%
perception    80.3%    800.0%
potentially    65.6%    800.0%
drowning    51.7%    800.0%
confusion    247.6%    575.0%
sucks    85.4%    500.0%
paralysis    57.8%    400.0%
mix    55.3%    400.0%
journey    63.4%    366.7%
shiny    118.1%    275.0%
silent    114.4%    275.0%
gotta    92.8%    275.0%
elements    51.4%    266.7%
outfit    92.1%    220.0%
specifically    88.3%    200.0%
vividly    85.3%    200.0%
dread    79.4%    200.0%
costume    164.4%    170.0%
wolf    50.0%    150.0%
married    164.4%    140.0%
egg    129.6%    125.0%
issue    52.1%    125.0%
terrorist    83.8%    120.0%
invisible    125.0%    112.5%
animal    51.7%    111.1%
chased    51.5%    111.1%
age    98.5%    106.7%
job    104.4%    100.0%
power    57.5%    100.0%
sun    77.6%    96.4%
Smooth Settlement: Son of African Dictator to Surrender $30M in Assets, But Keeps MJ's Glove

"one of Michael Jackson's crystal-encrusted "Bad Tour" gloves."

http://abc13.com/news/smooth-settlement-...-surrender-$30m-in-assets-but-keeps-mjs-glove/348710/
A worker dressed as a zombie was crushed and killed as he played his role,
Halloween thrills turn into tragedy at Idaho holiday attraction
http://abc13.com/news/teen-working-as-zo...nt/348443/
Hmm, "egg, issue, terrorist, invisible.." yeah, if the egg, that's still around is tied to vaccinations, and they are forced, bingo! Darn straight the terrorist is invisible if it's the ones serving the vaccination to supposedly help folks.

Very cool on your first run!~ in fact, "congratulations." Wink

"Costume" as we get close to Halloween is no surprise....unless.....a terrorist is going to wear a costume on the day it's most-expected, how genius evil can be! *(I had the thought a few weeks ago that some idiot jerk was likely to create an Isis Halloween costume, and how dangerous it would be for any idiot wearing it, and potentially for all of us if any real Isis put on their black garb to do harm on the 31st.)

"Job, power, sun" perhaps a headline comes soon about yet another solar company going bankrupt, that these current subversives have given OUR money to. If not, perhaps a solar company will be news soon for other reasons.

I really like the first six words. Yes! shrink perception which is often wrong, therefore drowning confusion so we can let the light of truth shine.

Specifically
vividly
dread

These are the flavors of NADW's dreams and posts of late. There's also a certain level of dread in the descriptions of dreams lately.
Some specific dreams that come to mind are:

hanspc "The Collector"
NADW: "CIA Grapevine-Who is in control"; "Sane or Insane"; "Fear in the Dark Waters"

Even other dreams that, on the surface, do not seem to be dark leave me with a dark, concerned feeling.

Something I was thinking about today. I was riding my bike and struggling up a hill. I kept repeating to myself "this is a mind game" because I believe that the mind gives up way before the body does. This got me to thinking about some of the dreams I've read lately and how it seems like something is playing mind games with the dreamers. NADW saw Chris as the enemy and Sherriann woke saying Chris's name after dreaming "the Hunter." It's like fear is trying to take root. Fear messes with perception; changes and distorts it. I don't know, for me, it's all about perception. That's the key word out of this run. See below:

Something else too, looking at the grouping of words in the first set. Perception can potentially cause drowning confusion and paralysis waylaying or changing the journey.

I don't know if this is making sense. Lol, half the time I don't know if what I'm saying is making sense!

Terrorist invisible = that which is labelled a terrorist act may not be so cut and dried. The hand of the terrorist may not be readily visible because it may not exist.
" Perception can potentially cause drowning confusion and paralysis waylaying or changing the journey.

I don't know if this is making sense. Lol, half the time I don't know if what I'm saying is making sense!"

Makes perfect sense and in reality provides clarity as to the need to perceive what is really there and act decisively and not be distracted by all the noise. Though that is easier said than done as I sometimes have a hard time knowing what is really going on things seem to change all the time even though it appears the same from the outside looking in.
NADW, you should have permissions to visit P2, and I encourage you to peer at our upcoming project. I'm not asking you to participate, but I need you to see how profoundly deep this mind game is getting. It truly is incredible...no coincidences here. In other words, your dream warning comes in the same day as that perception dwindling dreambot run, AND the same day as our P2 mission is being designed. Wow.
Wow! Amazing posts...amazing. I feel like I'm almost stealing by just reading these posts.

Seriously very exceptional.

That Invisible Trick or Treater ...New Nanny...right up their alley alright. So obvious it's almost impossible to see.
I'm giving you a brownie point for that one! LOL!
congrats/congratulations has shown up 11 times since August 18.

congratulations 212.0% 3000.0%

To dream that you are being congratulated indicates that you need to learn to ask for help when you need it. You need to let go of your pride. Alternatively, the dream represents approval of your action or decision.
2 cents-
lets not dismiss the other terms....
Triple- occult societies - numbers are important when planning and always (even in law) things come in THREEs/
outfit - Halloween- could be timing or location "What kind of outfit are you running?" "Lets outfit this next project with...." from the dictionary- :equip, kit out, fit out/up, rig out, supply, arm;
and how about the expression and concept of "Beware of the wolf in sheeps clothing" costume wolf

Would that - specifically vividly dread - point to a metaphor say "the Wolf of Wall St" type shenanigans?
Wow, AD! I just breezed right over that metaphor...wolf in sheep's clothing. Okay, I've got a new grouping for you and goes like this:

vividly dread costume wolf married egg issue terrorist invisible  

Convert to english:
vividly dread [the greedy vaccine companies who will issue egg-based inoculations and become the real] invisible terrorist
Reference the wolf: http://thewest.gawker.com/man-brags-on-f...1638000699
Here's a new headline, and it's for "egg."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/perk...gs-n225011
"egg, issue, terrorist, invisible" yes, call me too open-minded cuz at times maybe I am. But...

This measles outbreak is being milked and droned-on and on till I'm already sick of hearing about it, but I think I discern a coming push to force vaccinations as has been suspected by many theorists for a long time. It feels like that invisible they are testing the waters with the news in MSM,I mean the debate of vaccinations. What if.......some harm is being planned by a terrorist-sympathizer type in DC, and it's simply to force even adults with MMR and all...other minors with an additional one, plus the unvacc'ed, they'll force 3 shots of it, on them.
Agreed Nanny. Good Call.
I for one, will never take another vaccine. I'm not that gullible or stupid.
I've been around the block in healthcare for 36 years and have seen much.
No thanks.

Its everyone's choice.
Thanks. I'm with you in that! Have never had a flu shot in my life, and haven't had any shot in many years.

(02-03-2015, 08:07 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Agreed Nanny. Good Call.
I for one, will never take another vaccine. I'm not that gullible or stupid.
I've been around the block in healthcare for 36 years and have seen much.
No thanks.

Its everyone's choice.
As the cliche goes, "and the beat goes on..."

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/0...to-border/

Not even this wonderful fella (from what I have read in the past) will state it that we need to be "doubly vigilant" AT the border, not letting folks flood in with diseases, be they with without shots which is likely, or with shots themselves.