Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert?
Whoa! I didn't know a botrun could BE this big! Can't wait to read you but with less than 6 hours of pitifully-broken sleep I still wanna test the hunches or lack of getting any.

Group 8! we HAVE a group 8, Wow....this could be a "Jim Jones" type of poisoning in some cult. Or I'm way off, dunno.

What the heck with this "gender project" and its "registatration form" being such a big deal?! Are the public schools about to be hit with some insane, nutty-for-even-these-guys new program?! (A govt. ed. official is floating the idea of them having public boarding schools! Yeah, communism wants the kids and like the pervs they know they can have their brainwashing ways with the neediest kids, often.)

This botrun is one we'd all do well to be fixated-on, IMO. Wow....

Good grief, this run is steeped in GENDER issues! Where's that Project Ano Line about it?! How does one take-in this run all at one read? LOL....no, don't even try. Quality above quantity.

*There it is, more personal confirmation! No, not bragging or anything....about "class!" See "prison" near "class" and "bowing" is, too?! This proves that at least part of the time, "class" is indeed about "re-education camps." another run said it....using the word "camp" I vaguely recall, near class.

"definitely dreamed away country where Zebra is going" is a trip! Long ago, Zebra was the referees in our football games. Now? what nation is "zebra" the most associated with? Kenya?? Suffice it to say that zebras live in mainly two quadrants of Africa, and yes Kenya is one of them. I'm not sure what it's saying about "barry" but it's about him. He either dreamed-away being from that continent or he has folks here that have "dreamed away" the fact he's from there. No, sorry but I'm not crazy.

what is this about "email, windows, input" and which "emails to keep" etc?! More about the forum or what IS this saying?

Whew, taking a break. What in the world? I summoned Chani and we get this HUUGE run? I know, I know....it's a coincidence. Just weird. LOL! freakin weird. Cuz some of this run could be....a lot of things.

THIS is *the* botrun to obsess over. Whew....
read! read y'all.

Okay boss, whew glad I'm not relegated to the funny farm, no meds needed here. I am not in need of attention either, so I couldn't let myself actually say it or think it but...freakin weird. It's like we have everything we need but the word "me."
So, c'mon Chani...talk like yourself, where's this infamous "me?" LOL!

Project Ano....was it? with the gender issue being a big deal for this year? Year isn't half over and look at them in this run!

Oh! I think you had a surge score at or near 3000....really up there, way back. Maybe we can find it.

Dig this!

On Oct. 10th run of last year, the word "WRINKLE" surged 9600% !!!

2600 % Oct. 15th.

3200 % Oct. 11th.

I didn't copy the words for those two dates....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert? - by Nanny - 05-26-2015, 01:14 PM