Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert?
2014- At first blush I thought of Project AUG like TB9 but lets not forget Project Dallas-
and what is going on there this SUMMER? You got it. JH 15.
back to Chani's communications to Eagle1
FORM RESPONSES CLICK EVENT SUPPORT could also refer to the recent do-over of the disappearing Dream-Came-True forms as well as all of the other changes Chris is making.

I think Chani is giving us the ol' 2x4 'Here I AM' wave.
Congrats Nanny.

I had a long post with tons of URLs that got wiped out just now. Can't go back with dial up it will take too long and I have to get back to work.

cee wat pope is doing and saying-- Sheriann and maybe Esholars covered that already.
cee wat moving is doing and why-- how about those CEO's quitting their jobs, selling their villas, yachts and second houses, and
moving away- refer to Urban Survival blog for that one about a month ago.

ask yor leaders
yor leaders prepare- well there are underground bunkers for them to go to- how about us? Here-our local county officials are sniffing out any underground root cellars and bunkers to inspect- all of a sudden this year. Salivating to set fines and penalties, hike up taxes and all sorts of compliance issues for the 'new' regs- Agenda 21 anyone?
u stil not prepare why-- see above

GENDER- FEMALE power is coming and going to balance the scales yet not on this type of headline
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/taylor-swift...list-2015/
that takes precedent over the Bangledesh/Burma boat people ESCAPING their COUNTRY, found dead and buried at a DRUG TRAFFIKING CAMP (think also desperate emigrants boating and drowning in the Mediterranean with traffikers ESCAPING the atroscities oin ZEBRA COUNTRY)
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/excl...74194.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert? - by *AD - 05-26-2015, 05:41 PM