Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert?
hahahahahah TB9
you crack me up. i'd agree only my cell is off and charging all night. thanks for the reminder to unplug it.
I forgot all about that.
Nah this was out of the blue ODD>
I was clearly in the middle of watching an MD show us all how to defibrillate with a new technique.
We were standing by an ambulance with new equipment for detecting a cardiac infarct and how to apply
chest compressions on the LEFT side of the body to avoid throwing blood clots up to the brain during compressions thereby causing a secondary stroke.
NOW THAT IS VERY SPECIFIC DREAM DATA!
I was looking around at all the ambulances practicing, police cars getting in the way, maps of cities where this was taking place (false flag stuff?)
AND
a dark energy male figure [looked like Charles Manson type] was trying to get into a door to a room where I was lodged,
I had forgotten to lock the doors. He laughed like a madman telling me (through the door) that I cannot keep him out.
I got back to the EMT exercises without him noticing as I new I had to train for what was coming.

How is that for a dream interruption?
I'll have to go back to incubate it some more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert? - by *AD - 05-28-2015, 11:59 AM