Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/15 MAJOR ANOMALY! Chani with a Red Alert?
"Oh yeah...doesn't it surprise everyone that MOON showed up out of the blue" Eagle1
chani- this sound wavings make moons forget placing ok

15. peoples use same eye shape war china everywere"
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wire...t-31300576
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/26/politics/s...m-sciutto/
Moon has a direct connection, as the Chinese are planning to build a base on the far side of the moon, if memory serves by 2020...

Example: Sky Flash. Check this out...

A nature lover taking photographs of clouds during a storm in the province of Groningen in the Netherlands noticed a flash while taking a picture. He knew it wasn’t the flash of his camera so assumed it was lightning. When he developed the shot, the flash appeared as a green jellyfish UFO.

Link: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/05/gr...therlands/
Whoa there, siyotanka! That was a marvelous picture! AND WHAT COLOR WAS IT?

Green.

Go look at Group 8. "Landing Green Time Especially Church Died."

Additionally, AD is literally on fire. You've got a great sense about things here, IMO, and it comes at just the right time!!
Yep, AD has "lit another fire" on a new thread of hers called "Chani Challenge!"

Gotta crash for sleep, to awaken and read her dreams tomorrow.
Okay, every Dreamer's dreams tomorrow.

Overlap coming?!! LOL hope so...

(05-26-2015, 09:27 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Whoa there, siyotanka! That was a marvelous picture! AND WHAT COLOR WAS IT?

Green.

Additionally, AD is literally on fire. You've got a great sense about things here, IMO, and it comes at just the right time!!
(05-27-2015, 12:50 AM)Windy Wrote: I have seen this before in the wind walk... it is a portal.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/05/gr...therlands/

Yup.

Made my hair itch to just look at it.
Rainbow 
(05-27-2015, 01:12 AM)Nanny Wrote: Yep, AD has "lit another fire" on a new thread of hers called "Chani Challenge!"
[b]you inspired me Nanny with your comment on wealth, so I flipped it back to Chani. More as a 'put your money where your....word is'
My system crashed so had to run to the library for the wifi but can't stay long as I need to get back for work.later.
Gotta crash for sleep, to awaken and read her dreams tomorrow.
Okay, every Dreamer's dreams tomorrow.

Overlap coming?!! LOL hope so...[/b]

(05-26-2015, 09:27 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Whoa there, siyotanka! That was a marvelous picture! AND WHAT COLOR WAS IT?

Green.

About "wealth" am still hoping someone will buy a lotto ticket, but that they'll be sure and TALK about it here in reference to chani. When we talk about things then things happen, so why not try it?!

Uh huh! your system crashed, you got discomfort.
I summoned him and while this huge amount of stuff was being dreamed for the dream-bot to pick up, I was having a, so far very unique, one-of-a-kind night's sleep. (Last night was the opposite, great sleep and very pleasant dream!)

***How, then was your night's sleep last night, after posting the C. Challenge??

you inspired me Nanny with your comment on wealth, so I flipped it back to Chani. More as a 'put your money where your....word is'[/b][/color][color=#ff3366][b]My system crashed so had to run to the library for the wifi but can't stay long as I need to get back for work

[/quote]

[/quote]
[quote='Nanny' pid='13792' dateline='1432753919']
About "wealth" am still hoping someone will buy a lotto ticket, but that they'll be sure and TALK about it here in reference to chani. When we talk about things then things happen, so why not try it?!

Uh huh! your system crashed, you got discomfort.
I summoned him and while this huge amount of stuff was being dreamed for the dream-bot to pick up, I was having a, so far very unique, one-of-a-kind night's sleep. (Last night was the opposite, great sleep and very pleasant dream!)

***How, then was your night's sleep last night, after posting the C. Challenge??

Nanny-
Weird night for certain!!!
In the midst of very active dreaming about police and EMT training segments in all cities- a trumpet sounding ring blasted me awake.
I thought it was the phone. The elderly gal I am working with is now on hospice so immediately I thought
it had to do with her. NOPE> asleep, all quiet, lights out.
I poked my head outside into the starry night to see a satellite fly by in quite the erratic path, which I thought unusual. Then the ring happened again!
I was standing by the phone and it was not that and I was by now fully awake running around in pj's.
I have no idea its source.
could not get back to sleep for a couple of hours afterwards.....
fun and tricks-
time to clear yet am using powerful protective energy since the challenge.
I was happy to see some 'good' news after the challenge . Haven't gotten onto the news yet this morning as I've been trying to reset my banking data and other important stuff before getting to work.
I browsed the headline botruns just now and went 'yikes'.
I'll give them a peek then get to work.
Maybe I'll just take a long vacation if that's possible.
I have a french horn call for my text notifications. It is LOUD! lol
Maybe the horn blast was to get you to see the satellite? You know, a text will signal twice if it isn't looked at right away. Someone else in the house have a phone with a horn call for a text?
hahahahahah TB9
you crack me up. i'd agree only my cell is off and charging all night. thanks for the reminder to unplug it.
I forgot all about that.
Nah this was out of the blue ODD>
I was clearly in the middle of watching an MD show us all how to defibrillate with a new technique.
We were standing by an ambulance with new equipment for detecting a cardiac infarct and how to apply
chest compressions on the LEFT side of the body to avoid throwing blood clots up to the brain during compressions thereby causing a secondary stroke.
NOW THAT IS VERY SPECIFIC DREAM DATA!
I was looking around at all the ambulances practicing, police cars getting in the way, maps of cities where this was taking place (false flag stuff?)
AND
a dark energy male figure [looked like Charles Manson type] was trying to get into a door to a room where I was lodged,
I had forgotten to lock the doors. He laughed like a madman telling me (through the door) that I cannot keep him out.
I got back to the EMT exercises without him noticing as I new I had to train for what was coming.

How is that for a dream interruption?
I'll have to go back to incubate it some more.
http://globalnews.ca/news/2019758/home-d...nton-fire/

So yesterday as we were getting along with our household move to the countryside, we come outside with a full load at about 2am to see a huge fire with clouds of large burning embers dropping on the nearby houses, even the lawns and boulevard canopy trees were burning! Having been trained in emergency Response, I definitely did Respond and provide Support for the Event, by starting hoses for some men to use and running banging on doors to get people out. The flames at this point were Now Dancing far above the Rooftops, and the smoke triggered an asthma attack and smoke inhalation, now requiring me to seek Medical attention when all is said and done. I saw the Frame of the middle house totally engulfed and then collapse in on itself to the ground. At that point the firecrews arrived and my part was done so we carried on with our move. We later discovered on arriving with the load after that last night that our Toilet was Kinda Important and a passing thunderstorm had broken the Frame on our pop-up outhouse shelter! The pics I attached, one of them my camera took from my back pocket!! while going from house to house, and the other was after fire crews had been working awhile.

When I caught up on reading the runs this morning, indeed holy crap! Such surges. I've got lots of catching up to do, been running on 10 broken hours of sleep over the past 6 days (I hate moving with a commute between sites) the Chani items are interesting since more of them have come to pass, and damn all that flooding in Dallas!!

Stuff is definitely getting real and right in our faces out there!

(05-26-2015, 09:30 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending:     response form registration overlay event support respond frame ref label project gender select click unlike aug transport sign confirm cancel update element respect parent path story thrown birthday agree parts logged heart male

Waning Dream Words:   basic journal death answer suppose secret wine abstract height kinda toilet important fancy hop crying skydiving town symbol sad basketball teeth interpretation moon meet mild fan type chased dictionary reaction interpret rating rated yet dream

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Speechless. I don’t know what to say.

I certainly don’t want to make mountains out of molehills but we either have a major problem with the dreambot or our request yesterday (which was more of a joke) actually got fulfilled. Yesterday we started the West Coast cataclysm thread and AwakenedDreamer put together some awesome research on how Chani/CERN might be associated with that new meme. So, I playfully added this comment: “Someone want to summon ol' Chani for tomorrow's bot run?“ http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17462&pid=13587#pid13587

And now I dare ask…what in the world is going on with the dreambot? First off, it ran super slow. Then when I compiled the results, I nearly spit out my coffee. “Something’s majorly wrong here.” I ran the bot again…..same results. In fact, the wrongness got even more exaggerated. I ran it again….same results.

I troubleshot the system and the target web pages. Nothing looks out of the ordinary…..except for the results. I had to make three pages worth of snapshots because this run has a chance of being really special. I’m trying to recall the highest surge score ever, and was remembering something like 240ish. Today’s highest word: 2479! What is going on?! It was just a day after I finally wrote the “About DreamBot” and mentioned that we’ll always have more words in the text printout section as compared to the results picture. Coincidence that the first time this factoid was disobeyed was the day after I wrote it?

Results: Is Chani in the House?
Starting with Page 1 below, we first notice how many big surges are present. First words out the gate are "Response Form Registration Overlay Event Support." Many people may not realize that I spent a good amount of time transitioning our email subscription system over to our new site. You can see that little blue flag that says, "Free Email Alerts" toward the top of the page. Yes, exactly....that is the "Registration Form!" Then the bot says, "Event Support Respond." Bot approves of the new form and is now responding (but probably responding to my half-hearted request for Chani to speak). 

So that is an interesting start, but something even stranger is present: “Aug” at Group 1. Is this Chani changing his date from May to August?

Group 2 is hazy, but I thought Window might metaphorically mean Veil, something that CERN might completely take down.

Group 5: WHAT? What in the world is 2014 doing here? Is Chani suggesting that the big event is actually in the past? Maybe the big CERN event all went down last Summer and none of us even realized it. Maybe we’re already living in a Black Hole. Twilight Zone anyone?

Group 6 exposes the future Mall terrorist act as a complete joke (non-event portrayed as real).

Group 7 seems to suggest that we look towards a Country that is known for Zebras. Something in Africa?

In Group 8, the little Green men do a Landing and then the Church Died.

In the Biggest Losers, check out MOON. Might Chani have mistaken our dreaming reality with waking reality? Maybe he saw the Moon disappear from our dreams?!!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Yes, I think so, especially after Nanny's 3rd manifestation today with "Satan"
(05-26-2015, 05:10 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: This is for any previous P2 people. Reading Nannys examples of manifesting stuff, we now have identified a proven P2 manifestor. I'm thinking that the major lesson or message from this run is that Nanny can manifest certain bot results which is something that P2 was trying to do! I think our current group is very P2-strong.

Twice, P3 was getting started last Aug. I'm thinking we're supposed to gen this up again based on what dreambot is saying here.