Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Texas Historic Flood of May 2015~
Very sad story about a Devine, Texas Highschool Homecoming Queen dieing in the flood as she was driving home from the Prom this last weekend.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/a...285221.php
(05-26-2015, 03:42 PM)Nanny Wrote: Very sad story about a Devine, Texas Highschool Homecoming  Queen dieing in the flood as she was driving home from the Prom this last weekend.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/a...285221.php

I read about that. Very sad.
Lawton,OK is flooding now. I have family there
Hope they stay safe and above the water.
thanks DLP, me too
May the flood waters move away from where your family lives.
thank you TB9
Praying for them, gal.
North Texas is hit right now again, too....this is insane.
I seriously am suspecting it may be a weather-engineering attack. The timing!

(05-28-2015, 07:38 PM)still Wrote: Lawton,OK is flooding now.  I have family there

I found this yesterday thanks to some wonderful bloggers, I think it was. Way back in the 70s, the UN tried to dictate as they always do, so passed a resolution? I think it's called, saying that nations couldn't use weather modification in a hostile manner!!

Uh, they would not have done this were it impossible to do, and just imagine how perfected and advanced this technology is now! Uh huh....Texas, hostile Jade Helm state, it was a Republic/nation before the USA was, and now this heavy rain just ain't stopping, so it seems.
thanks nanny. I see theres a band of rain now from Mexico to OKC...wow!
Yeah, and as of this morning, Texas has? well for sur had *3 rivers that were ready to flood, The Colorado is the one name I remember.
If true flooding continues even three or four more days....I'm almost positive that weather engineering is happening, getting that area weakened for whatever is coming during Jade Helm.

(05-28-2015, 07:38 PM)still Wrote: Lawton,OK is flooding now.  I have family there

Hope your family is safe and sound Still.