Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm coming for you
I lost most of this dream as my wife woke me up because one of the cats was vomiting.

There was a red pickup truck, it was up on a hill overlooking the ocean. My recollection is that I was investigating the pickup truck. The red pickup truck had mud between the bumper and front wheel well. I looked away for some reason. When I looked back, written in the mud was the phrase "I'm coming for you". It had some wavy lines around it like an idea bubble in comics.

I should have noted this in the original post - I knew this was a statement from a negative entity, not a positive one.
Can you and will you tell us if you got any vibe from or hunch about this dream? What type of source may be coming for you, for us or anyone? If you'd rather not or can't, total respect of course!
I don't have a hunch right now. I'm not afraid to put it out there if I get something. I was a bit disappointed my dream got interrupted when it did, I was going to go searching at that point. My cats have a way of interrupting my dreams, maybe that was all I was supposed to get.

What are the odds of my cat vomiting to wake up my wife right then? Given my cats, maybe that's close to 100% for them to come up with something.
(05-28-2015, 02:05 AM)MTB_forums Wrote: I don't have a hunch right now.  I'm not afraid to put it out there if I get something.  I was a bit disappointed my dream got interrupted when it did, I was going to go searching at that point.  My cats have a way of interrupting my dreams, maybe that was all I was supposed to get.  

What are the odds of my cat vomiting to wake up my wife right then?  Given my cats, maybe that's close to 100% for them to come up with something.

Actually, I've found that cats are quite sensitive to energy/energies. They may have felt you needed to get the heck outta Dodge and ensured you did in a most effective manner. Big Grin

Sooo...are you going to attempt to discover who/what sent you that message and why?
Both of you seemed to have had the same message in one form or another.
MTB, I have personally seen the cats repeatedly waking you up out of these dreams. It is a definite trend, and I'm thinking that the cats actions are actually helping you to remember the most important dreams or the most important aspect of the dream. Some dream research suggests that if you wake up in the middle of the dream, you have a higher probability of remembering it.

On a different note: Does it weird you out that satan shows up in the bot run today? http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17498
(05-28-2015, 10:54 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: MTB, I have personally seen the cats repeatedly waking you up out of these dreams. It is a definite trend, and I'm thinking that the cats actions are actually helping you to remember the most important dreams or the most important aspect of the dream. Some dream research suggests that if you wake up in the middle of the dream, you have a higher probability of remembering it.

On a different note: Does it weird you out that satan shows up in the bot run today? http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17498

Doesn't weird me out.

(05-28-2015, 02:46 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Both of you seemed to have had the same message in one form or another.

I noticed.

I also noticed his red truck parked on a hill overlooking the ocean. My Jeep is dark red...
red trucks...overlooking water...

I feel like we are overlooking something ourselves
Yeah, because that seems to be an overlap...

Upping the ante, so to speak.
Thank you. Yes, that feeling of being awakened, and I'm not one that usually can get back into the same dream. I did before but cannot recall who or what it was about.

I'm a political activist, so this will not surprise anyone. When I read your dream I was not surprised the truck was red (for communism) and so the message fit perfectly, too. When and if our nation is ever invaded it will be when we are at our very weakest.
The mud in it even made me think of my beloved native-state of Texas, terrorists called Isis being camped only 8 miles from our borders, and proof from Bubba clinton's Sec. of Defense that weather modification can be used in a hostile manner.

(05-28-2015, 02:05 AM)MTB_forums Wrote: I don't have a hunch right now.  I'm not afraid to put it out there if I get something.  I was a bit disappointed my dream got interrupted when it did, I was going to go searching at that point.  My cats have a way of interrupting my dreams, maybe that was all I was supposed to get.  

What are the odds of my cat vomiting to wake up my wife right then?  Given my cats, maybe that's close to 100% for them to come up with something.
(05-28-2015, 10:54 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: On a different note: Does it weird you out that satan shows up in the bot run today? http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17498

I just read that FOX is planning to air a new show in 2016 named, Lucifer. I would have put the link here, but I wasn't sure if it was ok. The American Family Association website has the link to sign a petition to get the show stopped. When I am finished here I will check it out. Yep, there it is on the Fox page that shows all the 2016 shows they plan to air. I am getting nauseous just thinking about it. Time for some serious prayer!
I did try to do an intention to get more information on this two nights ago, but two really late nights of work weren't particularly conducive to the effort.

Quote:On a different note: Does it weird you out that satan shows up in the bot run today?

Doesn't really weird me out. I suppose Satan is after all of us in one or another. But it makes me realize there's not much point in doing any intentioning.

The only run-in with what I assume was Satan I've had dream wise was a number of years ago. I had received a cross from some Christian charity organization, saying put the cross under your bed and do a prayer for somebody. My Aunt had bladder cancer at the time, so I figured why not.

I had a dream that night, where there was a triple circular symbol, like the CERN so-called 666, which was trying to affix itself to my shoulder. It was trying to burn itself in; I was having nothing of it, I eventually fought it off and it scurried under the bedroom door and went God knows where. Not pleasant, but I've had worse.

I looked up the organization in the morning, I felt that it was a fake thing that just wanted money and was faking it behind the cross they'd sent.

Quote:I have personally seen the cats repeatedly waking you up out of these dreams. It is a definite trend, and I'm thinking that the cats actions are actually helping you to remember the most important dreams

When I do my intentions, I include that if I will wake up after a significant dream so I can record it. Sometimes its been the sound of a doorbell ringing (clearly not the same as my actual doorbell), but there's definitely consistancy on something waking me up.

This dream does remind me of something I had around 6 years ago. I recorded it in the dreambase while it was still a George Ure thing. In the dream, I was in my bed. My bed was about 40 feet above the floor, and stuck into the wall. Below me, there were bald men, walking out of one of the walls, and going into the bedroom closet. The bald men were wearing white robes, that covered them from the neck down. They would go into the front of the closet, where there was a bowl filled with circular objects. They would reach in, pull one out, and eat it. Then they'd walk back across the room and out the door.

In the dream, I was looking down wondering how I'd get down. In the dream I then thought "oh, I'm not in their frame of reference yet" (think special relativity coupled with quantum mechanics). I was slowly moving down towards the floor until everything was in a proper frame of reference. The bald men were still walking from the wall to the bowl and back the whole time. The whole time the bed was descending, they had not looked at me or apparently noticed me at all.

When I got to the floor, I sat up. I was looking at one of the bald men coming toward me. He was an elderly man, and didn't still didn't seem to notice me. When he was right next to me, he stopped. He whipped around to face me, and stated "We're coming". That was the end of the dream.

As I recall, this dream would have been around the last time CERN was going for a record.

I did try to do an intention to get more information on this two nights ago, but two really late nights of work weren't particularly conducive to the effort.

Quote:On a different note: Does it weird you out that satan shows up in the bot run today?

Doesn't really weird me out. I suppose Satan is after all of us in one or another. But it makes me realize there's not much point in doing any intentioning.

The only run-in with what I assume was Satan I've had dream wise was a number of years ago. I had received a cross from some Christian charity organization, saying put the cross under your bed and do a prayer for somebody. My Aunt had bladder cancer at the time, so I figured why not.

I had a dream that night, where there was a triple circular symbol, like the CERN so-called 666, which was trying to affix itself to my shoulder. It was trying to burn itself in; I was having nothing of it, I eventually fought it off and it scurried under the bedroom door and went God knows where. Not pleasant, but I've had worse.

I looked up the organization in the morning, I felt that it was a fake thing that just wanted money and was faking it behind the cross they'd sent.

Quote:I have personally seen the cats repeatedly waking you up out of these dreams. It is a definite trend, and I'm thinking that the cats actions are actually helping you to remember the most important dreams

When I do my intentions, I include that if I will wake up after a significant dream so I can record it. Sometimes its been the sound of a doorbell ringing (clearly not the same as my actual doorbell), but there's definitely consistancy on something waking me up.

This dream does remind me of something I had around 6 years ago. I recorded it in the dreambase while it was still a George Ure thing. In the dream, I was in my bed. My bed was about 40 feet above the floor, and stuck into the wall. Below me, there were bald men, walking out of one of the walls, and going into the bedroom closet. The bald men were wearing white robes, that covered them from the neck down. They would go into the front of the closet, where there was a bowl filled with circular objects. They would reach in, pull one out, and eat it. Then they'd walk back across the room and out the door.

In the dream, I was looking down wondering how I'd get down. In the dream I then thought "oh, I'm not in their frame of reference yet" (think special relativity coupled with quantum mechanics). I was slowly moving down towards the floor until everything was in a proper frame of reference. The bald men were still walking from the wall to the bowl and back the whole time. The whole time the bed was descending, they had not looked at me or apparently noticed me at all.

When I got to the floor, I sat up. I was looking at one of the bald men coming toward me. He was an elderly man, and didn't still didn't seem to notice me. When he was right next to me, he stopped. He whipped around to face me, and stated "We're coming". That was the end of the dream.

As I recall, this dream would have been around the last time CERN was going for a record.
Well now I'm weirded out, MTB.....the dude who said, "We're coming" was bald? hmmmm....