Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/16/15 BLISS!!!
Trending: bliss reunion unstable charged cry emotionally darkness mon solar guns neighborhood humans pole west convention fox monday indian presence watching won numbers sleeve likely vacation movie combat justice aged certain beard primary words faith climbed nice age sheet ticket keep
Waning: series meant opening moon fighting tired lift sometimes pink sharing river ring hole son thanks crush keys demon truck former yet seem married job wed basic island dreamer office snake wild skating loved horse fri

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Well, if there was one word I’d like to see with a surge score of 100+, it would be BLISS. However, the linguistics associated with it is troubling. The Reunion is Unstable; people are Crying Emotionally, and there is Darkness.

Group 2 feels like a pole shift to me. The Earth has 2 poles: North and South, but in the lingo today, there’s a West Pole. Also, the old Native Americans were really in touch with the Earth. They could hear or feel natural disasters coming, so I find it interesting that an “Indian Presence is Watching”

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Eagle1, do you know what "mon" means in runs? Maybe you can and will please ask George or Grady. It's hard to take it literally, thinking that a ton of average dreamers report "mon" in their dream reports. I think it means "with" in French but maybe am about to get a big laugh at self.
Its definition matters because of these words in the run, in this order. "darkness mon solar guns." This is a powerful solar flare indication IF "mon" does mean with. Oh, no, doesn't have to mean it.

"darkness solar guns" works. "solar guns" firing will bring us "darkness" if it's anything near another Carrington-strength.

Group 1 sure seems dysfunctional. "Bliss" in the same context as the other words?! Only thing I see that works is that a person could have an inner-bliss-reunion with a powerful meditation and the inner-cleansing would necessitate these other emotions.

In the spirit of "perpetual hope," I claim this line personally, LOL! but seriously because "watching won numbers sleeve likely vacation" but sure took a week? Hoped to read stock market and lottery references in some bot run and only the market popped in there, till now. Big Grin (No, I didn't "experiment" but was simply human and hoped.)

"faith climbed" is sure nice to read.

There's "moon" and we are just hours past the exact new moon. Noteworthy.

"demon" and "snake" in waning words. Worth looking at when it's quieter.
A tickler? Nope- no bliss here either.
CRY
EMOTIONALLY (distraught)
UNSTABLE
REUNION (with hubby)
JUSTICE as FORMER prisoner worker is CHARGED with helping two inmates escape the while on the JOB.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/arrested-pris...and-visits
Mon typically comes from the date line in these dreams (e.g., Mon, 6/15/15). However, dream linguistics does have a phenomenal way of capturing multiple interpretations and being accurate on all of them. Therefore, we also recognize MON as the stock ticker symbol for Monsanto
Thanks! well, guess it makes sense that folks do dream about the days of the week, start of new month, etc.

(06-16-2015, 10:46 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Mon typically comes from the date line in these dreams (e.g., Mon, 6/15/15). However, dream linguistics does have a phenomenal way of capturing multiple interpretations and being accurate on all of them. Therefore, we also recognize MON as the stock ticker symbol for Monsanto
If rapture happens that would be a blissful reunion, don't you think?
Yes, I sure do. It's that when seeing "bliss" grouped with some words that are its antithesis, rapture was the last thing on my mind.
You sure do have a good point.

(06-16-2015, 11:01 PM)esholars Wrote: If rapture happens that would be a blissful reunion, don't you think?
You spoke too soon, esholars! Today's run is Haunted Bliss. Yikes! Would that be a haunted rapture, too?
(06-16-2015, 05:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: Eagle1, do you know what "mon" means in runs? Maybe you can and will please ask George or Grady. It's hard to take it literally, thinking that a ton of average dreamers report "mon" in their dream reports. I think it means "with" in French but maybe am about to get a big laugh at self.
Its definition matters because of these words in the run, in this order. "darkness mon solar guns." This is a powerful solar flare indication IF "mon" does mean with. Oh, no, doesn't have to mean it.

"darkness solar guns" works. "solar guns" firing will bring us "darkness" if it's anything near another Carrington-strength.

Group 1 sure seems dysfunctional. "Bliss" in the same context as the other words?! Only thing I see that works is that a person could have an inner-bliss-reunion with a powerful meditation and the inner-cleansing would necessitate these other emotions.

In the spirit of "perpetual hope," I claim this line personally, LOL! but seriously because "watching won numbers sleeve likely vacation" but sure took a week? Hoped to read stock market and lottery references in some bot run and only the market popped in there, till now.  Big Grin (No, I didn't "experiment" but was simply human and hoped.)

"faith climbed" is sure nice to read.

There's "moon" and we are just hours past the exact new moon. Noteworthy.

"demon" and "snake" in waning words. Worth looking at when it's quieter.

Mon in French is actually the possessive pronoun my. And considering that run, darkness Mon solar guns humans neighbourhood pole west. I Really don't want that to mean a Carrington event that hits the west, near a pole. Because right now we have like 4 magnetic poles on the planet with the field trying to flip into a new configuration.
Thanks, Shadewolf. By the way, now that I read this lingo again, this has GUNS with EMOTIONALLY CRY. Seems to be inferring what the SC folks are going through.