Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/29/15 DreamBot on the IASD Conference
Just hung up phone with daughter that, coincidentally just had this all explained to her for the last hour! and she had a fREAKY dream last night that I'll be reporting later. Very symbolic. In fact, yesterday's bot run has three words pointing to her dreaming last night. she is not a known gifted dreamer.

I'm almost speechless....Eagle1! what in the world? I just expected maybe the word laptop or something, maybe just a hint but a clear hint maybe three words of the IASD.

It's early and I was on the phone from barely awakening so have to "do my routine."

I do know this....as far as the past few days, daughter's dream was a message to me to never again directly address Chani or anything that I intuitively "know" suspect/think is a spirit. I thank creator for her dream because per my own belief system, "I knew better." But used the excuse that hey, chani may not even exist and if it does well maybe I'm wrong about it being demonic. "nuff of this, but I've got to "be real" with ya.

The last two incidents, and yesterday's number 3 word in the list were really enough to prove P2, and now today?! LOL! this is just unreal. So, I'll stop being my big-mouthed self Big Grin and be back later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/29/15 DreamBot on the IASD Conference - by Nanny - 05-29-2015, 11:10 AM