Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/29/15 DreamBot on the IASD Conference
I don't think it's proper to post a dream for a different person in the dream forum. Daughter's dream last night was short and simple, while powerfully symbolic.

She was in a house, walked around a corner and I was closing curtains as I always do once it's night-fall. Suddenly someone walked up to the window, I got a flashlight and shined it through the glass, and daughter was close enough to see all, by now.
It was a female, long black hair pulled-back, but with way too much eye makeup on, and she had two eyes on her stomach or abdomen areas.
Daughter said she was definitely evil and when the light shined on her, she reached toward me, trying to touch me with both arms, and daughter called on Jesus inside herself, lady-entity immediately disappeared, and daughter woke up.

That I didn't open the window is symbolic, but as she told this to me I knew I'm not going to ever directly call-out or address Chani or any entity again.
I like how I just wished at first, last night on that thread to have things in the botrun but then I did what I best never do again, directly talking to, and wrongly said "bot beast."

Some usual botrun comments.

I see "missile" that is also a military/wargame term, then "lucid" which will be discussed at the national conference I would think, or have already read somewhere.
Oh, LOL in Group 2 "hits hello" hit me because of the experiment statement I made, saying I couldn't keep getting hits. From my perspective it felt like "smartaleck" talking back. But the Group really does make sense as you posted, for the Conference.

I think we got excellent proof of botrun words or phrases often pointing to more than one event or issue, with Group 0! "quarters, powerful, bodies" sure speaks of military troops, too. Then "drill" sure is among other things, what they do as do even students having "fire drills."

I like Group 3! "afterwards" of the Conference I bet also that membership here is likely to experience "rocket movement."

Group 4, yes! Jade Helm, "metal, meeting, series, shotgun, neighborhood, mess, creepy, fence" which BTW I think* it was All News Pipeline that's so good on J.H. was where a picture was posted yesterday of a Walmart that's been closed for a few year. They NOW have a fence and I think the edge of the store lined with the most secure design of barbed wire and the author there found online where it says that this type of barbed wire is for "prisons" and names other high-security types of uses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/29/15 DreamBot on the IASD Conference - by Nanny - 05-29-2015, 03:34 PM