Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pool portal
I was at a gathering. we were in what appeared to be someones backyard. the grass was green and landscaped. there was a geometrically shaped pool. it was made of interconnected cubes and full of black water. there were some water plants around the edge. I am standing maybe 20 feet away from the pool with part of the people. a group of people near the pool suddenly begin to levitate over the pool.
Do you remember what the people were wearing? Were the people wearing white robes? I am also seeing blue somewhere.
they wore white shirts and blue pants
Thanks for confirming the colors.
Still, what if anything did you get from it? or what do you think of it, if you want to answer?
Black water and levitation....well they seem to go-together to set the ambiance or something, IMO.
Im constantly seeing green lately. green and spring. I have my ideas about this, but I need more confirmation before I detail in public.

the cube shapes making up the pool and the pool itself with its black water is definitely a portal. ive had visions before with black water representing the portal. ive seen things coming out of it, but not things going in.
the people close to the portal began to levitate just like in the cern dance of shiva video. the portal is opening. earths magnetic field is weakening.

I hadn't even paid attention, until Julie asked and I revisited the vision, that the people were all wearing white shirts and blue pants. im not sure about the meaning of the colors, but Israels flag is blue and white. again, im not positive about that being the reason for the colors.

also, there was a fence around the yard that was very thick concrete. and I had the feeling that the group of people that I was part of was gathered around a table of food, but I was focused in the direction of the pool because it was so aesthetically pleasing.
Thanks, sistah! I have got to revisit the Shiva dance video. I didn't watch the whole thing or have forgotten about levitation.

Portal...CERN...what a timely dream! Wait, dream? or vision when awake?
vision. awake.
Over the past week or 2 there have been a lot of black water dreams/visions.
Why is that...?
I think we are being warned that a portal is opening soon.
(05-29-2015, 06:39 PM)still Wrote: I think we are being warned that a portal is opening soon.

I received a big Yes on your comment.
I wonder if CERN will be doing any ramped-up smashing in a covert manner. Still, LOL your name, I'm wondering what the date is that they are hitting 17 TeV. I've read so many in the past couple of months that I don't remember if I read for sure and what that date is.

EDITING this in...their Twitter feed said just 11 hours ago that next week they are starting to take data for the first time, at 13 TeV....and next Tuesday is Full Moon....

(05-29-2015, 06:39 PM)still Wrote: I think we are being warned that a portal is opening soon.
I believe they were saying they planned to hit 14.8 TeV on Sept 23. they have several incidents where they have spiked over 20
(05-29-2015, 08:25 PM)Nanny Wrote: I wonder if CERN will be doing any ramped-up smashing in a covert manner. Still, LOL your name, I'm wondering what the date is that they are hitting 17 TeV. I've read so many in the past couple of months that I don't remember if I read for sure and what that date is.

EDITING this in...their Twitter feed said just 11 hours ago that next week they are starting to take data for the first time, at 13 TeV....and next Tuesday is Full Moon....

When I was reading this, a thought just popped into my head ref CERN, "they are fools".

Yeah. Absolutely. And it will be a forced opening.

Crap.

Annoys the hell out of me(no pun intended) when people do stuff like this, so focused on their own goals they have no idea what they're unleashing. Or they do, and that's part of the plan. Either way, annoys me.
DLP - I just posted a short version of what you just said. You just type faster than me. LOL
(05-29-2015, 09:05 PM)Julie Wrote: DLP - I just posted a short version of what you just said.  You just type faster than me. LOL

Great minds, and all that...

Big Grin
Julie, they are indeed.
nanny, lets hope the sun is quiet so its not a triple whammy on the magnetosphere.
DLP, yep forced for sure. and me too. im torn - I think the scientists for the most part probably just enjoy the science and the possibilities. but the higher-ups, I'd be willing to bet they either know what they're really doing or they've been deceived into believing what theyre doing is good...or both.
I often thank that maybe we have been in isolation here on Earth for a reason. Like we are in a protected zone of some type. We are a very complicated strong willed life form and maybe that is why "others" are so interested in us.

On the other hand, a friend of mine once said "Earth is a school for slow learners". Tongue
that is a good thought to ponder. lol@"Earth is school for slow learners".