Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Precognitive dream story
Hey everyone! About 9-12 years ago I had a series of lucid precognitive dreams that all have come true, they were very accurate to the events that later happened to me in life. There is one dream that I had about 4 times, every time dreamed it  I had more control over it and therefore I envisioned some different parts of dream and some new parts based on some decisions I made.

The dream started every time on a hill in a forest or a cliff. I was then pulled into the air by some force and was falling about 20-40 meters for about 15 seconds. Then I would close my eyes and open them in a room strapped to a chair and some man (can't remember how he looked but resembled a butcher in black clothes) would cut, break or deform my whole forearms. I would have some dialog with the man and in the 2-4th dream escape half way through or at the start (I just knew where ever thing is and how I can defend myself). Then I would be put in a yellow Hummer car and travel with some special agents that were to protect me from that man. I would travel to locations that were exactly like the places I later visited (Prior to physically being at those places I never seen or knew about their existence). The places were like a stairway in a school in a different country and roads with shops. Basically places in a town in which I now live abroad.

Those places were so accurate in my dreams that I guided my parents around that town when I first visited it after realizing that I've seen it in my dreams. Every time that I escaped with less harm done by that man, the shorter the dream was. I don't know if that initial "sacrifice" had to be the cause of the precognitive dreams stopping or getting shorter. All the precognitive dreams I ever had required some "sacrifice" from me and if I didn't get hurt the dream would never occur again.  Huh

I know this sounds weird but I looked for some answer for long time and if anyone would be able to explain the meaning of this or guide me to some articles or topics I would be very thankful!
Great having you, Desert Fox! One thing we'd like to do is start comparing regular dream incubation with lucid dreaming. Is one more accurate for precognition that the other? We don't know yet. Maybe you could end up heading that up. So glad to have you here and let us know if we can do anything for you! I'll have some material for you after the IASD conference coming up in just a few days.
it sounds like a training dream for how to use your lucid ability Smile