Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 6/9/15 The Witch Breaks!
Trending: witch breaks yep neighbor music recorded lately expect days chocolate train hot edited had view anonymous date mon owl sheet structured sister mostly throat ill liked chaos would up real numbers hope were too market shed armor elements outcome bought

Waning: happy relationship truck couch process book airplane crash movie daughter bathroom epic lady adventure ready extended important enjoy toilet meditation kid dying taylor hide spider alien thanks purpose imagine wed study void pew learning exploration

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

I don't like seeing airplane crash as I am sitting in my airplane seat, ready to head to DC. Lol. May God bless all our flights today and always.
Trending:
witch breaks yep Who is the witch here?

neighbor music recorded lately Someone is taping their neighbour's music. this could mean original "music" is being stolen only to surface somewhere else portrayed as someone else's. plagiarism going on.

expect days chocolate train hot edited There's a train full of [something brown] (chocolate or People?) stopped/stuck for days. Something is melting here in the heat.

had view anonymous date Somebody witnessed a meeting as if they were a fly on the wall.

mon owl sheet structured sister Mon-strous Owls brings to mind the current Bilderberg meeting, where Hillary Clinton (structured sister) is shutting out her opponents by preventing them from getting donations/funding from various factions. (There is a retreat the Bilderberg group meets at that has a huge Owl statue)

mostly throat ill liked This says to me someone was speaking (only from the throat, instead of from their diagphram - that's a vocal technnique reference) and it was likely lying or very shallow, no one liked it.

chaos would up real numbers hope were too Chaos may uncover the real market and unemployment numbers as well as reveal all sorts of current stats regarding how things have been going for people lately, bringing potential hope that we could improve things if we knew the reality of our predicament currently.

market shed armor elements outcome bought The markets are shedding their bought elements of armour - this could refer to the existing price manipulations being thrown away in earnest or at an increasing pace now.

Waning:
happy relationship truck couch My new dreaming location in my rv is great!?

process book airplane crash An error in some process causes a plane crash. someone wasn't operating by the book and makes a horrendous mistake.

movie daughter bathroom i hope this one is about a girl watching a movie while in the bathroom, not some sick father taping his daughter while she's in the bathroom.

epic lady adventure ready extended - Oh I hope this line isn't talking to me, but it very well might be as my family has been prepping for ultimate adventure.

important enjoy toilet meditation One of my current projects is a tri-fuel outdoor bathroom with solar hot water, propane hot water, and wood-fired hot water. Those heating systems are important to get built right the first time so we can replicate them for the rest of the homestead...

kid dying taylor hide I don't like this one, some kid has been stolen and is being hidden by the perpetrator.

spider alien thanks purpose imagine I'd be interested in having a conversation with this spider alien, that sounds intriguing.

wed study void pew learning exploration Sounds like in the field exploratory learning outside of one's institute of higher education.
"taylor" is maybe becoming as common as the "agent" meme! Yesterday it was "taylor" and a music award? today is going to "hide." How many taylors do we have. This time, will the real taylor please step forward? lol~

Uh oh, "airplane crash" in the Waning Words. I hope to fly in the next couple of months and not embarassed to say that I care about this one.

Too freakin cool! I was specifically hoping last night for clear bot words about the stock market and here some are. "up real numbers hope were too market" I'm in a freaky-season, no kidding and it's fun sometimes. Where's the lottery talk I also hoped for? LOL

Hey, does it have to say something when words are next to each other in a run? i don't think so but not sure. "toilet meditation" well it sounds weird but doesn't have to be an insult to meditation, right? Big Grin OH! maybe this can be saying something about dumping toxic things out of our psyches. Okay, liking it now.
On 2 runs that have "taylor" each has one hit for the name. One is "taylor" hale that had a medical miracle, I very vaguely recall. The other is an NFL player? I think it was, and his last name is "taylor." He was arrested for having sex with his girlfriend's 13yr. old daughter AND a friend of hers. His father was an NFL player too. Even the word "son" was in this run, another clear hit for "taylor."

Didn't then someone post a headline about "taylor" swift? I think so, and does seem she's often in the news.

Thanks! I'll look and see if I can find even more links for taylor. I have been busier and ignored that names list thread for almost two months or so. I wonder when taylor first went on it. I think I'll look.

Windy, 3/7/15 has "taylor" too.
Huge thanks and I'll try to go back further and this time really pay attention to what words are close to "taylor" in each.

That's today?! Y'all will be fine. I hope you have a blast on this trip. Glad you have internet and we can hear from you.

(06-09-2015, 09:17 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I don't like seeing airplane crash as I am sitting in my airplane seat, ready to head to DC.  Lol.  May God bless all our flights today and always.

Drumroll Please Big Grin
Another "taylor" hit!

Yep, this time a General Taylor that, for Gay Pride week has introduced his husband at the Pentagon!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015...sband-pent

BUT* is this a hit for taylor in today's bot run or one of the previous ones?? gotta check a lot of runs to find the perfect match.
OR....is just the word "taylor" enough to make it a hit for today's run? Hey, it clearly HAS a run. This is huge news.

Aha! the 5/19/15 bot run has better linguistics for this general in today's news, named "Taylor."

"everlasting taylor link significant sessions" Yep, marriage is hinted at with "everlasting link" no question.I best put this on that run.
I hear ya. I don't know about you but sometimes I just get lazy and don't want to do the work to find all of the runs for any meme. I think search engines have really spoiled me.

Summer has broken, that's for sure. *(I very much dig the eye for your avatar.)

(06-09-2015, 09:24 PM)Windy Wrote: I can track back a lot longer, but the paste feature is not available on this computer...

So i will have to do it from my lap top, (Waiting for the other room to cool down enough to breath in)

Oh, the search engine here really is working better!

4/8/15 words- "superhero college taylor alt lucid"

4/10/15 -----"shop flames taylor recall panic"

4/9/15------"rocket busy taylor added dawn'

5/4/15------"fat shared taylor april partner worst son" this one I got a hit recorded on. He was a son alright, of an NFL son of NFL father, molested his partner/girlfriend's daughter, yeah talk about "shared" he molested the young girl's friend too, plus shared works since he was "sharing" her mother with her, too.

4/20/15-----"look occur taylor long explosion bought art" OMGosh!! ***just thought of another hit** for "taylor!!" I heard on radio no-telling how long ago that she bought two X-rated domains so nobody could use them with her name, well to taint her reputation...will find that headline!
This has to be day-residue, not a hit...see the date! but it sure, for botspeak works for this run.

http://fortune.com/2015/03/23/taylor-swi...t-domains/

Chocolate train hot
This is very intriguing.
The first thing I thought of was The Polar Express ( don't they have a hot chocolate song in the movie? Yep i think so!)
That made me then think of Tom Hanks. I also thought about how the north pole shifts appear to be on the rise.
Next I thought of how a muddy flooded river looks like hot chocolate. Maybe a train of floods?
Wow, folks! This whole Taylor news is absolutely huge, and by the looks of it, the bot was all over this all along. I appreciate everyone searching for the past lingo, but did anyone get today's lingo documented? If not here it is:

(dying) taylor hide spider alien thanks purpose imagine wed study void pew learning exploration

I'm wondering if one of the Taylor husbands will end up dead (i.e., I'm not sure if Dying should be included in today's lingo). But the words HIDE, IMAGINE, WED, VOID PEW all are applicable to this gay marriage, yes?

#CameTrue 5-0-0
They could be telling a single story about yet another "taylor" but we clearly have I think 4 hits on it, now. You are right that they could be since we know any bot run words or group of, can be pointing to more than one headline.
Thanks, gal!

Ooohhh, "void pew!" dang you nailed it! Yes, and yet another run sounds like it also is telling about the gay marriage taylor. Oh, why does that surprise me? Of course more than one run could, and today's was the most-timely, so close to the story breaking!
Yeah, it feels like taylor is not going away, period. LOL~

(06-09-2015, 11:43 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, folks! This whole Taylor news is absolutely huge, and by the looks of it, the bot was all over this all along. I appreciate everyone searching for the past lingo, but did anyone get today's lingo documented? If not here it is:

(dying) taylor hide spider alien thanks purpose imagine wed study void pew learning exploration

I'm wondering if one of the Taylor husbands will end up dead (i.e., I'm not sure if Dying should be included in today's lingo). But the words HIDE, IMAGINE, WED, VOID PEW all are applicable to this gay marriage, yes?

#CameTrue 5-0-0
Reading all the Taylor stuff together makes me think we should try for more understanding with it. I think there's something to it we are just not tuning into yet. I'm going to incubate for more clarity on Taylor!
I'm struck by all the references to dreaming/dreams in conjunction with "Taylor" in Windy's roundup, as well as all the repeated words.
Windy: AMAZING compilation! Holy cow, I have to agree with Shadewolf and DLP because the lingo does seem to be pointing to an important dream sequence. Perhaps the Taylor hits are telling us that the linguistics phrases are all hot and thus another important dream meme will manifest. Either way, this is extremely interesting....
Movie Composer James Horner has likely died in a small plane crash.  He is the registered owner and usual pilot of a plane that crashed in Santa Barbara, the pilot was killed and Horner has not been heard from since the crash. This is an unusual dreambot run connection because both trending and waning words describe the event.  Also, many wording in this run describe  movies he has composed scores for over his long career. Words in blue are talking about the crash, the words in red relate to his movies. The movie title is in green.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/n...?tid=17856&processed=1#

witch (Hocus Pocus and Something Wicked This Ways Comes) breaks yep neighbor music recorded lately expect days chocolate train hot edited had view anonymous date mon owl sheet structured sister mostly throat ill liked chaos would up real numbers hope were too market shed armor elements outcome bought (Randsome)

Waning: happy relationship truck couch process book airplane crash movie daughter bathroom epic lady adventure (Titanic) ready extended important enjoy toilet meditation kid (The Karate Kid) dying taylor hide spider (The Spiderwick Chronicles and The Amazing Spiderman) alien (Avatar and Aliens) thanks purpose imagine wed study void (The Missing) pew learning exploration
Twice, I am utterly speechless. SPEECHLESS! As if "Airplane Crash Movie" wasn't enough. I bow to your ability to read these bot runs. You see right through the clutter, straight to the relevant stuff. I bow in reverence!

#CameTrue
Yup, TB, you are awesome at this!!

Just need to remember to post links to the news..... Wink

James Horner, Oscar-winning Titanic composer, dies in plane crash ...
The Guardian-1 minute ago
James Horner, the Oscar-winning composer of Titanic, the bestselling orchestral film soundtrack of all time, has died aged 61 in a plane crash ...
Titanic Composer James Horner Missing, Feared Dead After Plane ...
People Magazine-2 hours ago
Plane registered to 'Titanic' composer James Horner crashes; 1 dead
Highly Cited-CNN-1 hour ago
James Horner Dead: 'Titanic' & 'Braveheart' Composer Dies In Plane ...
International-Hollywood Life-1 hour ago
Pilot dies in plane registered to James Horner, Titanic composer
In-Depth-CBC.ca-1 hour ago
Oscar-Winning Composer James Horner Missing After Plane Crash
Blog-Slate Magazine (blog)-2 hours ago
Thanks Sherriann. I thought I had, maybe that is why I have that odd link saying my link was too big. I didn't realize that link was an issue until you mentioned my lack of a link. Smile sorry.
Thanks for posting the links.
06-07-15: disturbing virus (plague bacteria) zero win frog Taylor
06-08-15: nervous ear inner suck likely every Taylor hits win
06-09-15: WANING: kid dying Taylor hide spider alien

June 22, 2015 - Plague cause of death for star Colorado high school athlete

Colorado officials have confirmed that a rare strain of plague was responsible for the death of Taylor Gaes, 16, who suddenly fell ill on June 8 and died later that day.

Authorities say the boy likely contracted septicemic plague -- effectively a rapidly-moving bacterial infection that enters the bloodstream directly -- from infected fleas or a dead animal on his family ranch in Cherokee Park near Fort Collins, according to Larimer County Health Department spokeswoman Katie O'Donnell, the Denver Post reported.
A great find. How sad!
(06-23-2015, 01:06 AM)Sherriann Wrote: 06-07-15: disturbing virus (plague bacteria) zero win frog Taylor
06-08-15: nervous ear inner suck likely every Taylor hits win
06-09-15: WANING: kid dying Taylor hide spider alien

June 22, 2015 - Plague cause of death for star Colorado high school athlete

Colorado officials have confirmed that a rare strain of plague was responsible for the death of Taylor Gaes, 16, who suddenly fell ill on June 8 and died later that day.

Authorities say the boy likely contracted septicemic plague -- effectively a rapidly-moving bacterial infection that enters the bloodstream directly -- from infected fleas or a dead animal on his family ranch in Cherokee Park near Fort Collins, according to Larimer County Health Department spokeswoman Katie O'Donnell, the Denver Post reported.
Sherriann / Windy, how the heck are you finding these? These are direct hits. Amazing linguistic hits yet sad events. I say #CameTrue.