Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UN Blackhawks
A friend of mine who works/lives in CO told me this story yesterday.

When I was at working in Parachute today we saw 4 Blackhawk helicopters fly over. Which over the past year has increased alot. These where different because they where lower and had the white UN emblems on the side of them. I thought I was seeing sh*t because of my age. So I had my crew comfirm what I saw. They said I wasn't seeing sh*t. Where they where going I don't know. A friend of mine in Grand Junction said they didn't refuel at the airport.

Eagle1 - you would probably know. Is this normal?
im from GJ...it was not normal 10 years ago. I will ask my family who is still there
I lived in Winter Park about 15 years ago. One day the town was all a buzz b/c we saw a military craft flying really low in the valley. So low we could see the pilots' face. We were told they were practicing flying in terrain that is similar to the Middle East.
I have verification that 4 were seen over the Gunnison valley yesterday!
There are plenty of humanitarian emergencies on the go right now, it's not odd that the US Army would be preparing to send some helicopters to help out somewhere as part of a UN mission. They may even be on their way home from somewhere. I'm not sure why the letters 'U' and 'N' seem to worry Americans so much.
I can't speak for everyone and wouldn't dare to try. But, I can help you understand why a lot of us absolutely detest the UN, and wish to evict them from NYC.

A lot of us are bible believers and some of my friends that are not, also detest the UN. We, the USA are a sovereign nation and the UN is establishing world government--literally. That's what Agenda 21 is all about, and this gun-ban treaty that so many nations have signed with or through the UN.

I refuse to ever obey a UN agent of any kind. I only obey US laws and those in the USA that by-law are the enforcers of said laws. I know a ton of folks from many walks of life that feel exactly like this.

Live free or die isn't just a cliche to a lot of us. We really mean it.
Xee, they might have used the Eagle-Vail airport. The military ran flight operations from that airport a few years back when searching for a missing military pilot who crashed his plane intentionally into a mountain.

A few years ago, a very close family member was kidnapped ( actual legal term used) while visiting the Island of Cyprus by Turkish officials while part of a peaceful International Women's Protest. The incident made international news. The UN kept contact with her and visited with her and helped negotiate her release along with other peaceful protestors who were also held illegally against their will by Turkish officials. The UN plays a vital run around the world and while not perfect by any means, it serves an important function for many nations in need.
Sorry I'm just now reading this thread. Xee, you asked for my opinion, and unfortunately I don't know a whole lot about Army helo ops. We trained with their ground troops a lot and even did some CAS missions with the helos. However, I don't know anything about UN blackhawks. I'm wondering if these helos were out of Colorado Springs. I just don't know enough about this to really comment.

Privateer: I think the UN is sort of like Notre Dame....you either love em or hate em. There's nothing in between. Personally, I see the paradox in the UN. The concept is sound. I mean, if a bunch of nations can get together and reduce global conflict, that would be a great thing, right? On the other hand, big bad (and secret) agendas seem to love to ride the tides of the UN policies. Matter of the tail wagging the dog? I would say yes to at least some of the time. The people who hate the UN would argue that the secret agendas are running the whole show....Are they right? Will we ever know?
Military Movements On The Northern Border: “It Is Reminiscent Of The Soviet Union”
Jeremiah Johnson
June 16th, 2015

"This article is going to detail some of the increased movements by U.S. military forces in Northwestern Montana, particularly in the Flathead Valley as observed by myself and others who live in the area. Upon the conclusion of this article it would be greatly appreciated for any and all comments to be submitted pertaining to similar movements noticed in the home states of the readers. With Jade Helm in its preliminary stages, one cannot help but notice these comings and goings."

Other things worth mentioning are the fact that some of these military units have been operating stripped of unit patches (partially sterile uniforms) and have been accompanied by/accompanying U.S. Border Patrol Units near the Canadian Border. A man who works in Glacier National Park reported that the Canadians are allowed almost unlimited access into the U.S., but U.S. citizens departing the country come under the closest of scrutiny. It is reminiscent of the Soviet Union, with the only thing lacking (for now) being an internal passport system.

"These sorties bear a minimum of (2) UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters, and I have seen as many as (6) per over flight."
"Foreign military units (squad to platoon sized elements) are being reported by local people on an almost weekly basis now"

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/mi...n_06162015
Interesting article about UN Agenda 21.
http://truthstreammedia.com/2013/07/31/f...den-zones/

[Image: Biodiversity-Mapagenda21.jpg]
Saw 5 black helicopters flying low and in formation over a field on the west side of Gallup, NM, as I drove by on the 40. That was early on 12 June.