Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break Away Civilization
Long but interesting. Mental manipulation, false thoughts, UFOs, bankers, the powers that want to be in charge and more weirdness.

The Secret Break Away Civilization You're Not Supposed To Know About
"Published on May 16, 2015

No, the video is NOT all a seminar. Smile You have no idea of how far ahead we've advanced when it comes to technology. How much more evidence does one need when incredible objects, that are extremely similar to each other, are filmed in the skies over earth, and in outer space, before the realities become evident to all? This video starts slow, but by the time you get to the end of it? You'll know a lot more about life than you currently do. Made for content. Yes, there are certain particular clips that I've put into a few of my videos (short clips and very important for the public to know about aka nanobot technologies). "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIslNwtz4EY
Uh oh, could the rumor be true that nanobots are, or are going into immunizations?!
Thanks for the link. yikes...
Oh! I've often heard that we have no idea where technology was/is with our space program or anything else.
I shudder to think how far advanced this effort to create a half-human, half-animal life-form may be.