Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/10/15 Barry Ill
Trending: potatoes involving barry listen shows fighting thanks creature yesterday fired ill hall lie june child will okay soul hidden owl slump fix lack least expect era group up remove also lucid dark youth kill rich couch skinny actually window shed
Waning: wild asking shoes extremely process tar finding power sun goal childhood mad afraid chased interpret structured hide yet flight ready important alien meditation bar dreamer chocolate void scary wed witch breaks today energy sister recorded

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Potatoes can be baked, mashed, eaten, planted, harvested, and much more. Thus, I’m not too convinced that Potatoes belongs in Group 1, but this set makes me feel like a story Involving THE Barry will crop up (sorry for the potatoes pun). The Barry news might have something to do with being Fired or coming down with some ILLness.

And then we have Group 2 with the Dark Youth apparently feeling like the Rich are the bad people (and so they Kill them).

Group 3 implies that there is a hidden power in the Sun that has yet to be tapped. I assume that this new solar power would make our current solar panels obsolete.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460                                                                        

Here's my feel on word groupings today;

Trending:
potatoes involving barry listen
shows fighting thanks
creature yesterday fired ill hall lie
june child will okay soul hidden
owl slump fix lack
least expect era group up remove
also lucid dark youth kill rich
couch skinny actually window shed

Waning:
wild asking shoes
extremely process tar
finding power sun goal
childhood mad afraid chased
interpret structured hide
yet flight ready important alien
meditation bar dreamer
chocolate void scary
wed witch breaks today
energy sister recorded
"dark youth kill rich" and in that order! Is it even safe these days to comment on what this obviously is? Race war cometh. What's going to be the trigger that starts it? Sure has been orchestrated by TPTB, for its chances to increase.

"Childhood mad afraid chased" not cool to read but no hunch on it, anyway.

"finding sun power goal" yeah tons of folks are seeking to put solar panels on their roofs. Maybe an interesting headline coming about it?

"chocolate dreamer" I like it! Big Grin

"alien" before meditation? Well, I do believe many souls meet an "alien within" when committing to meditation. No hunch here either.

Personally, I'm not yet positive that it is. Did have a obvious weight loss a few months ago, saw the pics.

He's clearly the "bully" of 3 runs not long ago, and "barry" a good amount of times, but it's a rather common name and I read that "barry" manilow was ill in late '14? was it? have to check.

(06-10-2015, 11:58 AM)Windy Wrote: This is Barry, is that President Obama according to our previous runs?
My focus is on the witch...  Big Grin

...and this is a BIG, BIG story...

Considering that being nude and gallivanting around on a mountaintop could be considered witchcraft, especially after a volcano eruption occurs directly thereafter and considering that Malaysia will now be taking steps to appease the mountain....I think witch is a very apt word.

Google [malaysia nude]

This is the earliest article I could find and reports have been humming along ever since.
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malays...ains-wrath
So, we are looking at day residue here - lots of it - as the story unfolds.

The motion here for a story for NDC would be to go back and have a look to see where the DreamBot and DreamBase lead-ins/doorways were, if any, determine what wasn't seen and try to get a feel for what to watch for in how this same kind of sync could play out in the future.

chocolate = mountains
had view anonymous date re: June 5 article

Yesterday -

TRENDING: witch breaks yep neighbor music recorded lately expect days chocolate train hot edited had view anonymous date

Today -

WANING: flight ready important alien meditation bar dreamer chocolate void scary wed witch breaks today energy sister recorded
(06-10-2015, 11:58 AM)Windy Wrote: potatoes involving barry
I know that Monsanto was working on a potato that involved Genetic Modification.

This is Barry, is that President Obama according to our previous runs?

I wonder if maybe the potato reference is like a Hot Potato. we should watch and see what Obama is treating like a hot potato. the other kind of potato reference I remember from my grandmother's time, where she'd say your ears are so dirty they are growing potatoes! So if our ears our dirty maybe we are hearing lies from Obama like Hot Potatoes he's juggling...
Wonderful comments by all! Hot potato sounds PERFECT, Shadewolf!

Sherriann, I want to understand this article you found, but the link takes me to a blank google page. I like the lingo phrases you found!
(06-10-2015, 08:03 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wonderful comments by all! Hot potato sounds PERFECT, Shadewolf!

Sherriann, I want to understand this article you found, but the link takes me to a blank google page. I like the lingo phrases you found!
The page comes up for me with the various articles about the tourists that are currently being detained for stripping on the mountain in Malaysia.
Thanks, Shadewolf. Okay, that's starting to make sense now. Sort of like the Salem Witch trials?
(06-10-2015, 11:58 AM)Windy Wrote: potatoes involving barry
I know that Monsanto was working on a potato that involved Genetic Modification.

This is Barry, is that President Obama according to our previous runs?

Yes, many times he has in the past.
(06-10-2015, 08:03 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wonderful comments by all! Hot potato sounds PERFECT, Shadewolf!

Try it now.

(06-10-2015, 08:48 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, Shadewolf. Okay, that's starting to make sense now. Sort of like the Salem Witch trials?

That and Witch Mountain. Cool

(06-10-2015, 08:44 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:

The page comes up for me with the various articles about the tourists that are currently being detained for stripping on the mountain in Malaysia.

Lots and lots of articles from all over. I had no idea that incident had gotten soooo much coverage until today....and, two of the people are from my sorta' neck of the woods.
Hi! I am doing this on my phone as I am still out of town but I had to write this observation. In analyzing what I see, I think much of the trending words are about the Supreme Court and up coming decisions, most notably the affordable care act.
Take -Rich Couch. That is the Supreme (Court) Bench.
Aka-Era Group
-Potatoes involving Barry listen shows fighting ... yesterday fired Ill
Obama recently gave a fired up fighting speech about the "hot potato "issue. Ill = health care.
-Owl slump fix lack least expect era group up remove
This is talking about the Supremes ( owl = wisdom) and how this is a ( slump aka-no win situation). Because they are lacking a fix. The next part is tricky because "expect era group up remove" sounds like they will remove part of the act, but that is preceded by the word "least" so it is not clear what least is referring to. Is it few expect or few expected. Each means a different thing.
Whatever their decision, it seems a very difficult one.
I don't know what to think about this but, I post it so you all will know if it does happen. Jade Helm?

Possible EMP Over Texas??
10 Jun 2015 06:45
Written by Kerry Cassidy
"Someone found the following post on their page this morning on Facebook. I have no way of knowing whether there is any truth to it but feel it is best to put it out there."

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/blog...over-texas
(06-10-2015, 10:57 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Hi!  I am doing this on my phone as I am still out of town but I had to write this observation.  In analyzing what I see, I think much of the trending words are about the Supreme Court and up coming decisions, most notably the affordable care act.
Take -Rich Couch.  That is the Supreme (Court) Bench.
Aka-Era Group
-Potatoes involving Barry listen it shows fighting ... yesterday fired Ill
Obama recently  gave a fired up fighting speech about the "hot potato "issue.  Ill = health care.
-Owl  slump fix lack least expect era group up remove
This is talking about the Supremes ( owl = wisdom) and how his is a ( slump aka-no win situation). Because they are lacking a fix.  The next part is tricky because "expect era group up remove" sounds like they will remove part of the act, but that is preceded by the word "least" so it is not clear what least is referring to. Is it few expect or few expected. Each means a different thing.
Fantastic analysis!!

(06-10-2015, 10:57 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Hi!  I am doing this on my phone as I am still out of town but I had to write this observation.  In analyzing what I see, I think much of the trending words are about the Supreme Court and up coming decisions, most notably the affordable care act.
Take -Rich Couch.  That is the Supreme (Court) Bench.
Aka-Era Group
-Potatoes involving Barry listen it shows fighting ... yesterday fired Ill
Obama recently  gave a fired up fighting speech about the "hot potato "issue.  Ill = health care.
-Owl  slump fix lack least expect era group up remove
This is talking about the Supremes ( owl = wisdom) and how his is a ( slump aka-no win situation). Because they are lacking a fix.  The next part is tricky because "expect era group up remove" sounds like they will remove part of the act, but that is preceded by the word "least" so it is not clear what least is referring to. Is it few expect or few expected. Each means a different thing.
Fantastic analysis!!

(06-10-2015, 11:36 PM)esholars Wrote: I don't know what to think about this but, I post it so you all will know if it does happen. Jade Helm?

Written by Kerry Cassidy
"Someone found the following post on their page this morning on Facebook.  I have no way of knowing whether there is any truth to it but feel it is best to put it out there."  

Ooo, that'll be interesting to keep an eye on.
(06-10-2015, 11:36 PM)esholars Wrote: I don't know what to think about this but, I post it so you all will know if it does happen. Jade Helm?

Written by Kerry Cassidy
"Someone found the following post on their page this morning on Facebook.  I have no way of knowing whether there is any truth to it but feel it is best to put it out there."  

Welp, if I disappear and there are no more posts from me ever...not that anyone else would know because an emp would screw the hell out of electronics pretty much all over the US.
Rainbow 
Not sure if anyone is aware that the new sequel to
Hunger Games Part 2 is about to come out in November
that is loaded with lucid dark youth killing the rich and chasing after President Snow or is it a dictator? Well isn't that what some call Barry?
I see potatoes and think Vodka. Maybe Barry will go to Russia.

Written by Kerry Cassidy

Oh, oh!

Would you mind posting this same in the Jade Helm discussion thread?

Thank you! :-)
It figures and it's really bad! Dunno if this is true but it gave me a sick feeling in my solar plexes to read. I can't for the life of me remember WHAT made me suspect so, but I posted here somewhere that maybe J.Helm is going to pop a month early, June 15th.
WHAT made me think this? I specifically recall suggesting it may be going to happen, and now...reading this.

Will do a bit of snooping but no way do I expect to find any first-hand knowledge of something this big. However, it is claimed that an EMP over the whole 48 was attempted and that a couple of very high ranking patriots instead grabbed a couple of nukes and hid them. Hope and pray THAT rumor is legit. We live in nutty times, it may very well be.

(06-11-2015, 01:34 PM)Sherriann Wrote:

Written by Kerry Cassidy

Oh, oh!

Would you mind posting this same in the Jade Helm discussion thread?

Thank you! :-)