Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 6/25/15 People are Sleeping, but God is Shining
Trending: wed paper lounge flash fair boss centre signed etc were pull plot amazing had unless saw surprisingly choice larger student friend group annoyed also there reality damn soon snake june people sleeping security noise super years god shining mum escape
Waning: barry kiss yesterday magic sun bathroom fun wonder camera star public important fear wearing means naked yet battle makes glass office men heist mafia focus note hole responses pleasant fireworks daughter stealing rainbow congrats mon

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This is something that just doesn’t sound right with group 2. God is Shining, but there’s Super Security. I’m having problems computing that one. What makes more sense is Group 1, which basically states that our Reality is Damned Soon and that in June, the People are Sleeping.

Group 3 is about a Public Star who might get caught on Camera with his/her pants down (metaphor for Naked). It’s a another lull today, and the linguistics do seem very articulate in the expected regions of the run.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Trending: wed paper lounge flash fair boss centre signed etc were pull plot amazing had unless saw surprisingly choice larger student friend group annoyed also there reality damn soon snake June people sleeping security noise super years god shining mum escape

I'm thinking TPP and god isn't God. TPP is something that will affect the masses for years to come and there will be all kinds of events associated with it's implementation.

In the run, the TPP is signed. People see it as a plot and are annoyed at the 'snake' rising in June. Most are not aware, being inundated with the security noise they hear every day.

I wouldn't exactly call this run a lull. I see it as a stage setting for the future - super years god shining mum(ming) escape
I wonder if god in this run is a metaphor for, well, not god in the religous sense, but something seemingly as powerful? Maybe a piece of created technology, or a power source we didn't know about before. Who knows maybe CERN created a portal and spat out a small sun that is being contained, or a highly intelligent alien or something?

(06-25-2015, 11:16 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Trending: wed paper lounge flash fair boss centre signed etc were pull plot amazing had unless saw surprisingly choice larger student friend group annoyed also there reality damn soon snake June people sleeping security noise super years god shining mum escape

I'm thinking TPP and god isn't God. TPP is something that will affect the masses for years to come and there will be all kinds of events associated with it's implementation.

In the run, the TPP is signed. People see it as a plot and are annoyed at the 'snake' rising in June. Most are not aware, being inundated with the security noise they hear every day.

I wouldn't exactly call this run a lull. I see it as a stage setting for the future - super years god shining mum(ming) escape

Oh dear, escaping shiny, all powerful mother aliens? Now how can that be good?
(06-25-2015, 11:16 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Trending: wed paper lounge flash fair boss centre signed etc were pull plot amazing had unless saw surprisingly choice larger student friend group annoyed also there reality damn soon snake June people sleeping security noise super years god shining mum escape

I gotta agree with Sheriann. This isn't a lull, this is giving us a head's up. God shining mum escape says to me that we should watch for something that comes down from someone very powerful-which could be the TPP that came from Obama-but it's also a distraction to cover up something even bigger(Mum essentially meaning keeping quiet).

Of course, God shining mum could be a reference to the Virgin Mary, too. Which makes me think of Virgin Airways and Richard Branson...
I agree with both of you, but I think I'm defining 'lull' differently. Today is a lull because the number of positive surge scores is very low (I think it was something 55 words). That's a hideous return, but as we know, lulls like this do tend to bring in some super interesting linguistics!

What struck me the most was Reality Damn Soon, which if the psych-warfare vet I met last night is right, Reality is definitely Damn(ed) very Soon.
Reality damn soon followed by people sleeping. Whatever reality is about to make its appearance will catch people unawares. Blindside them.

Put that with your group 3 words wonder camera star public important fear wearing means naked, then toss in yet battle and I think you have the response of the people to whatever is coming. Fear and the sense of being naked/exposed/left defenseless and unable to cope.

Not feeling very optimistic today, kids.
(06-25-2015, 04:09 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I agree with both of you, but I think I'm defining 'lull' differently. Today is a lull because the number of positive surge scores is very low (I think it was something 55 words). That's a hideous return, but as we know, lulls like this do tend to bring in some super interesting linguistics!

What struck me the most was Reality Damn Soon, which if the psych-warfare vet I met last night is right, Reality is definitely Damn(ed) very Soon.

psych-warfare vet? You don't have to answer that. I can use my imagination. Wink
He was just like me....began waking up in the middle of our service commitment. It was quite a conversation, let me tell you!
(06-25-2015, 11:02 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: He was just like me....began waking up in the middle of our service commitment. It was quite a conversation, let me tell you!

Would've loved to have been a fly on that wall!
wed paper lounge flash,signed
Sounds like wedding papers being signed. Either the flash of photographs or a news flash( Supreme Court related).

Reality damn soon snake June people sleeping security noise...mum escape
I am getting terrorist activity. The security and the people will be awakened by the noise (impact/ effect). The terrorists escape quietly ( mum) or the people escape being hurt.
Crap!
This is still developing but it looks like what I predicted late last night happened.
Major terrorist attract today in Tunisian . This article article even mentioned firecracker. I am on my phone again so it is difficult to go back and find everything but pretty much what I wrote regarding an attack happened. I would move " lounge flash" to the attack and away from "wed paper". The lobby was hit. If someone wants to research beach lingo there may be more hits out there.
Oh! The Supreme Court just upheld same sex marriage which goes with Wed Paper and sign from last night and rainbow everything over the past week.
No news links yet as it just was announced.i will try to link other days if I can after my conference today. I know is made a prediction in a thread about a week or two ago on this Supreme Court decision.
Here are there terrorist links.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33289571
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/africa/tun...index.html
God shining might be like the solar flares article I just posted. Maybe the bot is telling us some needed information for our awaking. The articles are old but currently needed thoughts.

flash, people, sleeping, shining, noise, fear, responses, maybe even fireworks.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-Classroom
Take note all you wanna-be DreamForecasters:

TwiceBlessed read the bot run and ascertained two predictions based solely on today's run.

1. "Sounds like wedding papers being signed. Either the flash of photographs or a news flash (Supreme Court related)."

2. "I am getting terrorist activity. The security and the people will be awakened by the noise (impact/ effect). The terrorists escape quietly ( mum) or the people escape being hurt."

It just so happens that these two predictions became the two biggest headlines today. The Supreme Court approves gay marriage (wedding papers) and 27 victims fall dead from terrorist assailants in Tunisia.

Wow, Twice. You clearly are getting the hang of this!!!!
Ok! There is more. This is unbelievable!
battle makes glass office
The second terrorist attack, the beheading in France at the glass making company.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26...=WorldPost
Okay, this run might go down in history....except the spaceship one was stunning too. Big hit, Twice!

#CameTrue (again)