Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 6/26/15 Fire up the Grills!
Trending: grill hunger doctor flow universal pipe slept dirt present corner up super favorite one fictional fairly centre mum square checked free garden details america leaves apocalypse worth were lucidity appearance must quick grandmother team apparently signs jeep similar dreams field
Waning: showed energy met shoes police music cat late baby radio dictionary center soul hot number crush answer taylor escape forest thank daughter town naked giving thanks numbers important fear journey mon sent request luck fireworks

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Reporting now from a city that is looking more and more like the next Detroit. It’s also in the Midwest, but in the state to the south. Funny how I packed for summer, but it will be chilly and rainy when I’m here.

The collective unconscious is still expectant of the July 4th holiday. Fireworks a couple of days ago and now we’re getting the Grill fired up. Let’s go straight to Group 1: Looks like America is toast and this is probably because of the TPP that will be signed (notice Group 2). Any coincidence that a major headline comes out in Tunisia that makes for a beautiful smokescreen to hide the big TPP deal? After much searching, I cannot find any information on when the TPP will be voted upon. We already know the TPA is finished and ready for Barry’s signature, but the bigger TPP is still a mystery. I’m pretty sure that was the plan all along, actually.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

There's taylor again...and jeep...and mum. Also fireworks to go with grill.

While I'm inclined to think grill, in conjunction with hunger refers to 4July, keep in mind that grill can also be a synonym for "interrogate". That would even work with hunger, if thought of as a "hunger" for information that might be gleaned from "grilling" someone.

Slept dirt also caught my eye. Ever hear of "taking a dirt nap" to describe someone who was killed?

Again with people being exposed: town naked giving thanks. Something happens to expose a community, either on a local or national level, that has people expressing thanks. Considering the following words are numbers important, something to do with money would be my guess.

Fear journey mon sent request luck fireworks feels like a warning and a petition.

Random thoughts as I try to type with a cat lying on my keyboard. Big Grin
Centre and mum are British/Canadian words while center is not British. Queen Elizabeth may be the mum- centre figure. Look for Canada and British things to be happening separate from the other center word listed.
A note about fireworks, a terror warning has been issued for America's Fourth of July. This may have a double firework meaning..
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/j...index.html

Also in excellent and surprising news, our Tayor is likely James Taylor, who just had his first number 1 hit on Billboard. His first???? Yep! That is likely the music Tatlor of late and today.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/entertainm...index.html
Now this is interesting, this doctor who was anti-vaccine and was found dead [murdered] in the north Carolina river last week: http://www.infowars.com/mysterious-death...-in-river/

I think maybe today's run is saying there may be something more related to this story we should be watching for to show up, or go dig up ourselves.

Trending:

grill hunger --investigation underway, people being questioned
doctor flow universal pipe slept dirt   --doctor dead in the river
present corner up --coroner autopsy report upcoming
super favorite one fictional --prominent autism researcher and vaccine opponent
fairly centre mum square checked free --checked off the list of anti-vaccine opponents now silenced
garden details --funeral arrangements pending

america leaves --america stops watching this doctor
apocalypse worth --doctor sacrificed his life for his beliefs and activism for truth
were lucidity appearance --families experienced positive outcomes when treated by this doctor &/or wherever this doctor appeared people became lucid and saw truth

must quick grandmother team --family setting up gofundme to do instensive murder investigation
apparently signs jeep ??
similar dreams field ??

Waning:

showed energy --gunshot wound to the chest, not likely self-inflicted. it's really hard to shoot yourself in the chest!
met shoes police --rescue divers met police on the shore, retrieved handgun
music cat late baby --a clue I'm not sure of. the song Cat's in the Cradle by Cat Stevens comes to mind about a son growing up really fast before his father's eyes who didn't make enough time for him
radio dictionary --the radio is your dictionary, should give details/clues/path of residue
center soul hot --the core of the vaccine issue is really hot, lots of cover-up there
number crush answer --somewhere in the numbers may be the answer, go crunch the numbers
taylor escape forest -- perpetrator(s) escaped

thank daughter town --not sure on this one, there's a woman invloved? this could be residue from the escaped convicts story where they found and shot one of them today

naked giving thanks --families and parents speaking very highly of their experiences with this doctor working with their kids
numbers important --the numbers are important, go crunch the numbers..evidence?
fear journey mon --scary thing to investigate, dangerous
sent request luck --good luck on this quest!
fireworks --either way, fireworks could be the end result of this quest[/b]
(06-26-2015, 03:05 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Centre and mum are British/Canadian words while center is not British. Queen Elizabeth may be the mum- centre figure.  Look for Canada and British things to be happening separate from the other center word listed.
A note about fireworks, a terror warning has been issued for America's Fourth of July.  This may have a double firework meaning..
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/j...index.html

Also in excellent and  surprising news, our Tayor is likely James Taylor, who just had his first number 1 hit on Billboard.  His first????  Yep!  That is likely the music Tatlor of late and today.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/entertainm...index.html

I am adding support for the James Taylor hit.
Music late baby ( Sweet Baby James) radio ...hot number crush Taylor (number one on billboard)
Does this fee right everyone? Taylor being on so many runs over and over again recently....does James Taylor finally reaching #1 fulfill the botrun's insistence with it or no? Regardless, I love this hit that Twice identified!!

Except the lingo phrase is actually 'Late Baby Radio' and then 'Hot Number Crush Answer Taylor'

Documentation: http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment...ld/396848/

#CameTrue
Sorry about the lingo. I did that from my phone and messed up. I hate posting from my phone. Big Grin
I don't know how many runs are for this Taylor. Man, there is a bunch I need to look at and research when I get back home.

Oh, and there is a music, it is" music cat late baby radio". I didn't put cat down but should have, he is kinda a music cat isn't he?"
YES, indeed he was/is a music cat! We both got the lingo wrong, but at least we were able to cooperatively get this right. I think it's bigger than we originally thought!
(06-27-2015, 08:41 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Does this fee right everyone? Taylor being on so many runs over and over again recently....does James Taylor finally reaching #1 fulfill the botrun's insistence with it or no? Regardless, I love this hit that Twice identified!!

Except the lingo phrase is actually 'Late Baby Radio' and then 'Hot Number Crush Answer Taylor'

Documentation: http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment...ld/396848/

#CameTrue

James Taylor put out an album named "Sweet Baby James", which has a song by the same name. It was the one that put Taylor on the musical map. It also contained "Fire and Rain", the song I always associate with Taylor. It got a LOT of radio play when it was released in 1970.
So, we have supposed increased-threat from Isis for July 4th? Sure. They burn people alive in some places. "Fire up the grill" takes on new meaning in light of this fact.