Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will dream about the next big headline concerning the Queen of England. I will see
I will dream about the next big headline concerning the Queen of England. I will see a date for this big news

I had this dream on the morning of 3rd July 2015.

I was driving my green Land Rover Defender - it was evening time 5.30 or 6 pm maybe. I was thinking about the day whilst I was on my way somewhere. As I was thinking, I could see images of what I had been doing throughout the day. I had been standing at the back door of my Defender. Someone else was there and we were trying to work out what was wrong with the Queen. I could see the Queen, she had been standing near the back door of the Defender (which was parked up on grass) and I think I had been looking after her throughout the day. She had been attending some kind of social event. The other person said “look there’s a sweat mark on the back door”. I looked and there was a vertical line of dirt near the opening of the door that could have been sweat but it was very difficult to see as the Land Rover had mud on it. I got back into the vehicle and the images of the day disappeared and I was back driving again. I was at a junction and I had somewhere to go that seemed important but I couldn’t decide my route. I pulled out onto the main road turning right which was very difficult to judge as you can’t see very easily with my type of Defender. As I pulled out, I went too fast and the the Land Rover tipped onto two wheels and nearly went over. Luckily it righted itself and I was relieved. I woke up.
Thanks for incubating, StarStrider! The interesting "Sweat Mark" makes me think of Harry Reid's supposed treadmill accident, and the car accident almost reminds me of Princess Diana's catastrophe.
maybe she is going to have an auto accident at her estate.

As Range Rover Turns 45, Queen Elizabeth, Who Is Considerably Older, Gets A New One
June 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm by Clifford Atiyeh

http://blog.caranddriver.com/as-range-ro...a-new-one/

Sometimes she drive herself.

The Queen You Don't Know: 20 Surprising Facts About Elizabeth II

By JOHN PALACIO
May 25, 2012

"While she's driven by a chauffeur in public, the queen does drive herself around the royal family's private estates."

"Keeps on Truckin'
The queen knows more about motor vehicles than just how to drive them; she learned how to fix truck engines during World War II as a member of the Auxiliary Territorial Service, the women's branch of the British army."

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/queen-20-surp...d=16405804
Those are great finds Esholars!