Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Project Independence day"
First time poster. 
I came across this forum/site last night and was interested in one post about July 4 and seeing what we can come up with together. 

For today's dream I recall the following:

Oswald and "tlv" or "tsc"
Note: Yesterday I was watching a video that mentioned L.H. Oswald. 

I also recall seeing myself in the mirror and I noticed my skin on my face had scars similar to "scoop marks" and I thought/mentioned something about Adrenaline injections. 
Note: I was reading about aliens yesterday so this might just be contamination from real life. 

Something irrelevant was seeing earphones plug held by two small circular magnets on some wood/furniture/thing next to wall. 
Another irrelevant thing is recalling how I was going to call a friend around 8:30 or 9pm. 

That's all I got today, I could not remember the rest. 

Hope to be able to post more and also hope to see some interesting precogs on here. I am a skeptic but I am very open-minded and this dream topic is very interesting. Dreams are definitely worth noting.
Thank you d4. As we saw in Project August, even the most irrelevant of dreams can be profoundly predictive. I appreciate you documenting this for us and welcome!
(07-04-2015, 04:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thank you d4. As we saw in Project August, even the most irrelevant of dreams can be profoundly predictive. I appreciate you documenting this for us and welcome!

Thank you  Smile