Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julie's Trophy Case
Precognition #1 for Julie:

SCORE: 5-4-4

Dreamer saw a blast/inferno in a warehouse in downtown London just 3 days before the event. The DreamSeer score on this hit is unusually high.

WELL DONE, Julie!

DREAM: Warehouse Explosion. London? 7/1/2015
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ion-London
7.1.15, 3:25am. As I was trying to get back to sleep, a scene came into my minds eye.  I am looking at a tan colored building in a warehouse district. There is an explosion happening in the front of the building. The whole front of the building is bright light and then consumed in fire. I look past the building to the left and see a river directly behind the buildings. There is a bridge and a city on the other side of the river.  I think it is London.  Then the scene changes to another warehouse. This one is a grey corrugated sheet metal color. The doors are opening and I see toward the back of the building, stacks of white or grey boxes.

As I am trying to see more, the warehouse scene ends. I look at my hand and see I am holding a blue figurine. It is broken a bit, I can see the inside of the figurine is white and it looks like it has wings. 3 thoughts come to me.

1. Pictures of ancient Sumerians.
2. Daniel 2:31-45 in the Bible.
3. Pegasus.

NEWS: 100 firefighters battle massive west London warehouse blaze July 4th 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3f4Gb9pcz
30 warehouse workers escaped from the burning building in west London
100 firefighters raced to the scene in Perivale, west London at 7pm
15 pumps from seven different fire stations battled the blazing inferno
Flames and smoke could be spotted across north west London

Messages In This Thread
Julie's Trophy Case - by Eagle1 - 07-05-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Julie's Trophy Case - by Cassandra - 07-13-2015, 09:59 AM