Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 7/10/15 Red Alert: Equal Pleasure and Pain (a Natural event)
Trending: equal pleasure energy orange motivation natural pain yesterday climb weekly quick class seed week blue exchange matter cake chat hey parts related notes speak standard nice seriously better check good task included surroundings call basically throat mixed feelings king health
Waning: symbol spirit hot suit travel pizza boss vague reading rainbow reasons hospital hotel perfect movie sudden awesome henry gym yeah wild effects sea bite gab advice chatting sweaty missed wish mon barry necklace greatly today

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I see a great paradox coming to humanity. Two significant words exceed the Red Alert threshold: Equal and Pleasure. I think the main support word for Equal is Exchange. Under normal circumstances, we can’t exchange stuff unless the items are of EQUAL value (or near equal value). The other Red Alert word, Pleasure, has much more support. Arguably, there is much more support than what my green arrows highlight, but I think this is sufficient. The antithesis of Pleasure is Pain, which is just a few words down, and both of those constitute Motivation in most human beings. That is, we tend to avoid Pain while seeking Pleasure throughout life.

Here’s something else that is interesting. The third highest word is Energy, and it’s antithesis is Matter. Some might argue that Energy and Matter are the same thing actually, as E=MC(squared)

What does it all mean? Something big is coming that will bring both Pleasure and Pain. It will be a paradox, so one cannot easily categorize the situation is purely heaven or purely hell. I actually think that Energy/Matter is probably the main subject matter of this future event. Oh one more thing: NATURAL is intermixed among our various helper words, and so is ORANGE. I almost want to say that the Sun will be the main character in the story, which begs the question: Is there anything from the sun that could produce both Pleasure and Pain? I’m not so sure about that.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Trending: equal pleasure energy orange motivation natural pain yesterday climb weekly quick class seed week blue exchange matter cake chat hey parts related notes speak standard nice seriously better check good task included surroundings call basically throat mixed feelings king health

I'm doing this post in a bit of a hurry so it may not make much sense. I'll try to get back later and clarify, if necessary.

Going to do a bit of rearranging here: Equal energy exchange pleasure pain matter

The universe exists in a homeostatic condition, that is, a state of balance. Light/dark, love/fear, male/female, yin/yang, good/evil, pleasure/pain, and so on, equally weighted, in perfect balance. There cannot be one side weighted more heavily than the other, that creates imbalance. Right now, this planet is in a state of imbalance in just about every aspect, and what most people don't understand is that our imbalance doesn't just affect this planet. Our imbalance affects the entire universe.

Think about it: If a machine has one part out of balance or not functioning optimally, the entire machine is affected. Maybe not so much at first but as the imbalance continues, it grows until the whole machine no longer functions.

I read this as an exhortation and an explanation: We MUST have an equal energy exchange-balance-and both sides of the exchange matter. We must learn to embrace both sides of the exchange, even the shadow parts. The fate of the universe rests on our fate...and that's why this planet has attracted so much attention from other worlds and other dimensions.

Reminds me of the poet John Donne's words: No man is an island unto himself...

Down in the waning section is reading rainbow. My kids loved that show when they were little. Smile
Guess what the opposite of ORANGE on the color wheel is? Yep! BLUE! I really like what you pulled from this dreambot run. Very interesting, thanks!
Also, I thought of reading rainbow too. lol
Maybe the polar extremes get exchanged. Is that what this is all about? Everything in the run represent opposites and balance, but there is an element here that includes EXCHANGE. Good becomes bad, hot becomes cold....

NORTH BECOMES SOUTH.

Pole shift??