Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNA Dream, 7.15.2015
Not sure of the time. Went to sleep at 10:00pm and woke at 5:31am.

Start of dream: I saw a white strand of DNA that looked like it was floating in the air. The white color was very bright and vivid.  Then I noticed on some of the balls a bright blue light. The light reminded me of a little twinkling royal blue light that you see on Christmas Lights. The light was not on all the balls on the strand of DNA, only several here and there. I did not notice a pattern.

While I am looking at the DNA, I heard the words: “If you knew what for you were for, bodies of info and you are a miracle”. The tune is from a song I am familiar with.  Someone is with me in the dream standing to my right, a little behind me. End of dream.

1. I don’t remember the last time I saw a picture of DNA or even thought about it.  
2. I had to google “If you knew what for you were for, bodies of info and you are a miracle” to get the name of the song, “Aloha Ke Akua”. I knew who sang it, just not the name of the song.
3. One other thought I had was, this is what "Dreamers" DNA looks like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I read the post from Esholars: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ght-beings
I followed the link to the “Global Mass Ascension” story. There is a line in the story “Incoming cosmic energies are having profound effects on human DNA and will trigger major disclosures”. I immediately thought of this dream I had about the DNA.

I will have to pray and ask the Good Lord for guidance about this one!!!
WOW! Yes, I see the connection. I think you and I have reason to be somewhat shocked with that ascension article. You with your DNA dream and me with my yellow alien sphere dream. Could Elyse be right with her "Life is about to change" Koo dream? I actually hope so. I like big change! Smile
Yep, I am past due ready for a change! Angel

(07-24-2015, 11:27 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: WOW! Yes, I see the connection. I think you and I have reason to be somewhat shocked with that ascension article. You with your DNA dream and me with my yellow alien sphere dream. Could Elyse be right with her "Life is about to change" Koo dream? I actually hope so. I like big change! Smile
Amazing! Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

I. Alfie Clamp: The First Acknowledge Case bythe Modern Medicine of A Human With 3 DNA Strands

II. Scientists: Humans are Mutating as we Speak
Interview with Berrenda Fox
by Patricia Resch

"A lot of the old paradigms can no longer exist yet are fighting to be maintained, but there is no doubt that it is changing. Those of us who have chosen to live at this time are the forerunners of almost a new species. It is human, yet we are at the same time actually manifesting heaven on Earth. We are receiving extra help from masters and extraterrestrials, angelic beings, and learning to go inward. The more we are able to go in and listen to that quiet voice, the more we are in tune with the changes that are happening."

http://humansarefree.com/2011/04/amazing...ating.html
WOW.

"Nothing will die or be destroyed, for we are all moving together into A NEW STATE OF BEING. This new state of being requires therefore that we physically, mentally and emotionally let go of 3rd dimensional concepts."

Already done (well, for the most part) Smile