Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/16/15 Mini (is now a meme)
Trending: min meditation dare freaky ritual crap cycle concert eight shots holy lucid class vividness spiritual neutral length scale track wow daytime virtual imagery sleep signs november tonight non dream movement asian awake forever popular clarity sunday airport ill awareness epic
Waning: boyfriend success remove text brother been late keep sign order tornado easy link fallout classmate vague has already there earth neck race probably surface were son silly edited moon wed poor shower sequel bitty tongue

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Getting this out before my battery dies.....

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

The big thing I wanted to point out is that "Mini" marks the second day with astounding surge scores, EXCEPT that in yesterday's run, the word was "Bitty." They basically mean the same thing....something very small. This cannot be coincidence....two very different words, both at very high levels back to back. I'm wondering if some news might be coming along about nanotechnology or something in the molecular fields.

Also, the day residue from the Paris attack is now coming in big time...Concert, Shots, and Eight are all definitely associated with that attack. But maybe this isn't day residue, actually. Recall the run that warned of a second incident. "Whatever happens, it will happen twice..." In that run, the linguistics specifically mentioned Assault. That run was on 11/5/15. Link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...happens%22
Eagle, since "mini" is actually min we should consider it might mean minute or be a time reference in addition to meaning mini.
Also, here are some additional min meanings in case they are helpful. Many still relate to small as "min" can be an abbreiviation. I did not know there were so many.
(min) mineralogical mineralogy minim minimum mining minor minuscule minister Minnesota minute
It also is a group of Chinese languages.
Bitty is in today's run, too, down in the waning section.

What's standing out for me are all the words pertaining to non -physical reality. To me, this indicates unusual activity on the energetic level.
Sunday airport ill

Something happens at O'Hare in Chicago? Busy airport, major hub.
See my post on the botrun for happening november-TWICE- a predictive.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ccur-Twice
Maybe I should have placed it in headlines or predictions. wherever......
also
lets not forget the 'mini', 'bitty'
drones and nano chips- both seem to fit the bill these days,

its been on my radar as of late.
(11-16-2015, 01:10 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Sunday airport ill

Or what is "ill" with airports in general. Perhaps a report on what exactly went wrong in the Egypt airport that led to the plane crash. Perhaps what is wrong in many airports. Or perhaps it is a weakness in airports that once again causes another incident.
clarity sunday airport ill awareness epic I think some eyes are going to be WIDE open shortly. Stunning perhaps. Huge flaws in security
could or will cause issues.
11-16-shower sequel
11-15-clue drawing sequel
(11-16-2015, 01:10 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Sunday airport ill

I hope that's not me going to the airport on sunday, but it could be. This is the week the pacemaker could run out of battery life for my Dad. I'd sure be feeling ill on the way to the airport for that reason, and I know it's coming soon.

holy lucid vividness spiritual min length scale track sleep signs dream forever clarity sunday airport ill awareness epic remove text brother been late keep sign order tornado earth neck race
This is the coolest bot run I think I've ever read! Maybe this one has no headline? but sure is reality-based I bet.

Right out the chute, these are so cool "min meditation dare freaky ritual." Yeah, I dare the ritual unless this is talking of some truly "freaky" meditation largely unheard of. In context of a run starting about "meditation," these next words are wonderful.

"holy lucid class vividness spiritual!" but oh no, that's not where this ends which is amazing.
"non dream movement" and couple of words later are "awake forever popular clarity."

But oh no! as fantastic as these all are, together....we have what the world needs now, along with these and we would have paradise on Earth. They are " awareness epic!!"

Oh yeah, self "awareness" as well as "awareness-in-general" is what many of us "meditate"/pray for! OMGosh this is indeed a sacred run, or am I "lucid" dreaming right now? LOL nah, and never have that I can remember.

PS almost missed these, "order tornado?" and in mid-November! Then, a month or so later, Garland, Texas area was terribly hit by tornadoes very near Christmas. A Hmmm is in order.