Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 7/15/15 Imposing Pluto and Hell on Earth
Shadewolf, thanks for the link on this story.
I think this is a partial hit for a prediction.

" If there is an assassin attack, it might be in a regular park, National Park or amusement park (dreamed village, river robot ate tracks bit cart). Perhaps 2 frustrated youth brothers plan it. Funeral platform sounds like someone wanting to cause a lot of death for an agenda.(Barrel chest)  -a shooting will be part of the plan.
Maybe hate otherwise grow and surface though layer means there is a growing layered hate under the surface."

- We have an assassin shocking a Cultural Park, this was certainly a funeral platform, and "Dream Village" was involved, but not as part of an amusement park.  Dream village is what everyone was gathering for, their dreams for re-building a Syrian village. Of course there is a growing layer of hate under the surface, but t is interesting to note the attacker is thought to be a women, who would likely HIDE a bomb under the surface layers of clothes.
This was not a shooting however.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33593615

(07-15-2015, 12:38 PM)twiceblessed9
Trending: imposing pluto law dogs funeral platform furniture smaller horrible ahead expensive additional point board assassin doubt shock park planned brother barrel chest dreamed village frustrated youth mars river robot hate otherwise grow ate tracks bit cart view surface though layer
Waning: snake astral boat shared mild meaning connection hours physical dreamt darkness interpretation number june security thank method job group powerful 2015 credit payment icon valid fri generic july added welcome notified wrapping alt card remove

Ok, there is quite a lot to figure out in this run.
This is a dark run whether or not [b' Wrote:
Pluto[/b] is only day residue, but more so if not simply day residue.
Add in that  it is possible that "mars" in this case means to "mar" (ruin, harm) something.

There is a lot that relates to assassin in this run.  If there is an assassin attack, it might be in a regular park, National Park or amusement park (dreamed village, river robot ate tracks bit cart). Perhaps 2 frustrated youth brothers plan it. Funeral platform sounds like someone wanting to cause a lot of death for an agenda.(Barrel chest)  -a shooting will be part of the plan.
Maybe hate otherwise grow and surface though layer means there is a growing layered hate under the surface.

Ate tracks, bit cart sound like they go together, either in the assassin part of this tread or something else like a train crash or car crash. Is someone lost, their vehicle crashed and they can’t find a path back?

Law dogs.  Does that mean police officers? Or police  K-9  units?  Is the funeral platform for them?

security thank method job group powerful 2015 credit payment icon valid fri generic july added welcome notified wrapping alt card remove
Much of this sounds like a credit card/ bank problem.
How about the 7/19 run, which was calling for a car bomb?

Trending: properly technically sugar okay comparison burning learning driver once attack higher basement perhaps star gab interact coach wave sea use leo alien grave board falls pillow energy sam july distant grandfather doing remove clock grandma poster sat rich sound interest
Waning: power time avoid parking bad april take perfectly were wash exam plant bunch class grey very yet mood look back tree broke failed keys start seed around era one days there view up dawn dream

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...t=car+bomb
Oh wow. Martial Law is bad enough, but how about what Foxnews viewers are currently being programmed with?

Wesley Clark Calls for Interning “Disloyal” Americans
http://www.infowars.com/wesley-clark-cal...americans/
(07-20-2015, 01:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh wow. Martial Law is bad enough, but how about what Foxnews viewers are currently being programmed with?

Whoa. I'm gob-smacked. I never imagined him advocating anything even remotely similar to this.
(07-20-2015, 02:16 PM)DLP Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh wow. Martial Law is bad enough, but how about what Foxnews viewers are currently being programmed with?

Whoa. I'm gob-smacked. I never imagined him advocating anything even remotely similar to this.

Agreed. Clark ? I didn't see that coming.
I never imagined it either. I think we've been played. Is there anyone we can trust anymore? Seriously...

"You shall know them by their fruits."

Remember that.
(07-20-2015, 09:41 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I never imagined it either. I think we've been played. Is there anyone we can trust anymore? Seriously...

"You shall know them by their fruits."

Remember that.

I doubt it, but then I have trust issues anyway.

Spouse was stationed in Europe when Clark was the grand poobah(I never gave a damn about rank and titles. Spouse was always amazed that I was a military brat during the days when rank really did matter.Big Grin ) and he-Clark-always came across as a stand up guy. Times change, people change...especially when they've been bought and paid for in some manner.
....and they especially change when their bodies/spirits have been hijacked. Has Clark been hijacked?
(07-21-2015, 09:59 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: ....and they especially change when their bodies/spirits have been hijacked. Has Clark been hijacked?

Good question. Hadn't thought about that. Think I'll do a little tracking, see what I can see...
AGAIN Exclamation ?!?!?!
This run, in particular this grouping of words just needs to go away now!!! We are done now, really!

horrible ahead expensive additional point board assassin doubt shock park planned brother barrel chest dreamed village frustrated youth mars river robot hate otherwise grow
The Northern Arapaho Tribe called on federal authorities Tuesday to file hate crime charges against a Wyoming man following the fatal shooting of one tribal member and the wounding of another at a detox center.

This just makes no sense. At. All. Notice the place is RIVERTON and the Detox Center is the Center for Hope ( which is like a Dreamed Village). One might consider a village a tribe as well.

Riverton police say the men were attacked Saturday by city parks worker Roy Clyde, who told investigators he shot the victims as they were lying in bed at the Center of Hope because he was incensed by homeless people drinking and relieving themselves in local parks.

The shooting followed an unsolved 2013 attack in which a Northern Arapaho woman was shot and wounded in Riverton.

"The trend of violence against Indian people in and around Riverton is alarming," Dean Goggles, chairman of the Northern Arapaho Business Council, said in a prepared statement. "It's our responsibility as tribal leaders to do everything we can to try and stop these crimes of hate."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/c...d-homeless
funeral platform furniture smaller horrible ahead expensive
Big recall for IKEA. 2 child deaths reported.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015.../30497445/
(07-23-2015, 08:33 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: funeral platform furniture smaller horrible ahead expensive
Big recall for IKEA. 2 child deaths reported.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015.../30497445/

(Facepalm!) Screw the furniture to the wall silly consumers! Omg, Darwin in Action there!
Trending: imposing pluto law dogs funeral platform furniture smaller horrible ahead expensive additional point board assassin doubt shock park planned brother barrel chest dreamed village frustrated youth mars river robot hate otherwise grow ate tracks bit cart view surface though layer
Waning: snake astral boat shared mild meaning connection hours physical dreamt darkness interpretation number june security thank method job group powerful 2015 credit payment icon valid fri generic july added welcome notified wrapping alt card remove

Another nasty boating accident, 21 dead.
snake river - Nile River, north of Cairo
imposing funeral platform - The big boat
smaller horrible ahead - horrible collision with smaller boat ahead
expensive additional point board - loss of 21 lives due to the "boarding" of the smaller boat by the bigger one
doubt shock - emotions of the 21 party-goers at moment of impact
barrel - the big boat barreled into the smaller one
astral boat darkness - the smaller boat sank, 21 passengers dead, some still missing
view surface though layer - the search and rescuer boats trying to find people at night with spotlights shining into the water
Please be done.  Please.
This is the assassin run that will not end.
2 brothers (18 and 16) stabbed their parents and 3 siblings with knives and a hatchet , and attempted to murder another.
assassin doubt shock park planned brother barrel chest dreamed village frustrated youth
(07-15-2015, 08:53 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: imposing pluto law dogs funeral platform furniture smaller horrible ahead expensive additional point board assassin doubt shock park planned brother barrel chest dreamed village frustrated youth mars river robot hate otherwise grow ate tracks bit cart view surface though layer
http://wunc.org/post/syria-chlorine-atta...-take-toll
This article is talking about barrel chlorine bombs, and imposing blame. Lotta hits in the words, no time right now to highlight everything...