Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Soul Contracts
Cataclysmic events are sometimes planned like 911, and sometimes Earth burping, a volcano or earthquake.    In general I think the mindset that accompanies it is a reaction, of course.  It creates a collective consciousness which doesn't otherwise exist.  It's the term "the 100th monkey."  Used in a sinister way like 911 it creates a false sense of patriotism.  A collective meeting of minds is very powerful and why the (staged) news is bifurcating America today.  If we joined together a revolution would occur, 'they' do not want that.  As far as an earthquake, same thing.  It becomes clear there are bigger issues than what we are led to believe, which there are.
I read that Atlantis and Lemuria knew the world would experience cataclysm several years before it did.  The people learned to accept it and went on with their lives knowing they would die soon.  Unfortunately the task in front of us today is harder than that and it seems only a catastrophe will create a common mindset.

(07-30-2015, 10:42 AM)d4n33 Wrote: I wonder if our souls can be impacted as a whole by something extremely apocalyptic like yellowstone caldera activating, 8.0 earthquakes and above, nuclear war, stuff like that.  Do you remember what people were like on 9/11 and after? They seemed more alert as a whole and things began to change after 9/11...like as timeline shift.
What would happen with something worse than what happened back then?

Messages In This Thread
Soul Contracts - by cathartid - 07-28-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by Eagle1 - 07-28-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by ThePaladin - 07-28-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by cathartid - 07-28-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by d4n33 - 07-30-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Soul Contracts - by cathartid - 07-30-2015, 03:19 PM