Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/3/15 King's Romantic Adventures
Trending: romance king action enemies adventure chase incredibly journey aug broken precognitive mon role teacher little lucid showing baby war article august hours taylor sun game grandfather property invisible attached habit caring reflect feelings losing goal streets worth through original first
Waning: dictionary orange younger drinking chocolate responses six hurt fine gun lately mirror swim lead dreamed horror lady cake interpretation beautiful yesterday yet fan elite serious roof furniture july monster fri given compassion blanket dawn interpret

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
romance king action enemies adventure chase incredibly journey: Okay, whoever this KING is, we now have enough linguistics to write a book about him. In today’s session, he courts his enemies and takes them on a journey. I personally see the ‘romance’ as trickery.

showing baby war article: The start of WWIII?

six hurt fine gun lately mirror: Homicide of 6, then the gunman turns toward self for a suicide.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

'taylor' won't go away.

7/27 - Taylor lead hidden journey joy sweet hours tiger Sunday king bye
7/29 - thank final Egypt failure wow Taylor hope energy
8/3 - article August hours Taylor sun game grandfather property invisible

Does 'taylor' actually have something to do with financial manipulations?

Found this interesting....

DEFINITION of 'Taylor's Rule'
A guideline for interest rate manipulation. Taylor's rule was introduced by Stanford economist John Taylor in order to set and adjust prudent rates that will stabilize the economy in the short-term and still maintain long-term growth. This rule is based on three factors:

1) Actual versus targeted inflation levels
2) Actual employment versus full employment levels
3) The appropriate short-term interest rate consistent with full employment.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/taylorsrule.asp
King, action,

Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
Tuesday 04 August 2015

"In its place a "participation society" is emerging, in which people must take responsibility for their own future and create their own social and financial safety nets, with less help from the national government. "

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...22421.html
I think we need a separate king meme.
For king to be present for this may days, something BIG is up. I would not be surprised if there is more than 1 king (president, prime minister, head of state, ruler) who is being represented.

I Absolutely LOVE  Heart a Dreambot run like this one!!!!!!
swim lead dreamed horror lady cake interpretation beautiful yesterday yet fan elite

Katie Ledecky Sets 1500M Freestyle World Record.  She broke her own World Record and wasn't even attempting to do so at the time. (cake)
Making the record all the more impressive was that Ledecky wasn't even attempting to swim her best time. Outside of a disqualification, it was all but a given that she would qualify for Tuesday's final. She and coach Bruce Gemmell had actually implemented a breezy game plan—right until the moment everyone knew a world record was at stake, per Sheinin:

As the race unfolded, she couldn’t see what everyone else in the pool could: her lap times flashing on the scoreboard, each 50-meter split keeping her well ahead of her own world-record pace. But towards the end, when she turned her head to breathe, she could glimpse her family and friends in the stands, and they were all waving sideways with both hands – “Go! Go! Go!–a gesture she understood immediately.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25383...ended_pool

(08-05-2015, 02:15 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I think we need a separate king meme.
For king to be present for this may days, something BIG is up. I would not be surprised if there is more than 1 king (president, prime minister, head of state, ruler) who is being represented.

I Absolutely LOVE  Heart a Dreambot run like this one!!!!!!
swim lead dreamed horror lady cake interpretation beautiful yesterday yet fan elite

Katie Ledecky Sets 1500M Freestyle World Record.  She broke her own World Record and wasn't even attempting to do so at the time. (cake)
Making the record all the more impressive was that Ledecky wasn't even attempting to swim her best time. Outside of a disqualification, it was all but a given that she would qualify for Tuesday's final. She and coach Bruce Gemmell had actually implemented a breezy game plan—right until the moment everyone knew a world record was at stake, per Sheinin:

As the race unfolded, she couldn’t see what everyone else in the pool could: her lap times flashing on the scoreboard, each 50-meter split keeping her well ahead of her own world-record pace. But towards the end, when she turned her head to breathe, she could glimpse her family and friends in the stands, and they were all waving sideways with both hands – “Go! Go! Go!–a gesture she understood immediately.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/25383...ended_pool

#cametrue
King, action, war, losing, goal (was to choke) worth, given, speaking, serious, needs

Saudi Arabia may go broke before the US oil industry buckles
Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
9:59PM BST 05 Aug 2015

It is too late for OPEC to stop the shale revolution. The cartel faces the prospect of surging US output whenever oil prices rise

"The Saudis took a huge gamble last November when they stopped supporting prices and opted instead to flood the market and drive out rivals, boosting their own output to 10.6m barrels a day (b/d) into the teeth of the downturn"
romance king action enemies adventure chase incredibly journey aug
Do I need a link?
Alright, here is the latest.  He is the king for sure.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/politics/d...index.html

This absolutely must be Trump. Every word. It has been HIS August for sure.