Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red dawn
2 or 4 days ago I recall dreaming about Russians attacking USA. 
It was just quick, it lasted about a few seconds and no visual drama, just soldiers and I think I heard/saw something about planes and invasion. 

Not the first dream I have about Russian military. 
I also dreamed, a few months ago, about DC being taken on by Russian aircraft...a soldier spots me hiding from an aircraft in parking lot, but I and someone else am eventually stopped at gunpoint, I say something like " Surrender and inherit" and I think the Russian soldier lets me go. 

I also had a dream once, many months ago, about tanks coming out of bushes, and I remember using a rocket launcher or something to shoot at soldier on top of some building or whatever. I got a feeling these tanks and soldiers were starting problems, it was an attack/invasion out of nowhere/ shock and awe. I think it was NK that started it. 

But yeah. This will probably be the last dream thread I post; I have noticed my dreams are, at this current moment, just rehashed events from last night or previous days, news stories from last night, etc. This is unpleasant and it sucks. 
I will start staying away from the news and forums like this. 
But I will be finally starting my first audiobook about lucid dreaming by Stephen Laberge, so just because I am not posting anymore doesn't mean I stopped noting/thinking about dreams.  I will come back in a few months after I have read and learned more about dreaming. 

Thanks to those that replied to my posts and also thanks for the articles on here.  Enjoy the last days of summer  Smile - d4n33
No worries, d4. Keep in touch and happy dreaming! Smile