Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once again the law!
I know I should find where this fits but I can't right now.

Executive Order: “Obama and His Fellow Communists Can Seize Any Resource, Property, or Person At Any Time For Any Reason”
Dave Hodges
August 6th, 2015
The Common Sense Show

"Editor’s Comment: This scenario surfaces again and again because there is a deep and uncomfortable truth to it. The federal government has carefully and painstakingly laid over decades of policy work and special rules establishing emergency powers to take complete and utter control in a declared emergency powers. This includes outright martial law and the suspension of civil rights, and it also includes seizing and directing the entire economy and infrastructure.

Would they really use it? Will it really happen here? The game is already rigged, and the people manipulated. If a good enough reason surfaces and persists, can you doubt that all means deemed necessary would be on the table? Conspiracy theory, or vigilance in the face of a subtle enemy?"

"Obama did not have the support he needed to act against the very people that he is Constitutionally sworn to protect. Are we really supposed to believe that Obama would codify, through administrative fiat, on his own volition, the governmental blueprint to seize every asset in the country, including you, if he was not going to use this self-appointed authority at some point in time"

Obama Is Re-Introducing Slavery to America

"Sec. 502. Consultants. The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and © of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), ©, to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations. The authority delegated by this section may not be redelegated."

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/ex...n_08062015
Ooh, I wasn't aware of that last section. Wow. Sounds like concentration camps to me.