Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 8/10/15 Red Alert: A Savior Cometh?
(08-10-2015, 10:48 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: saves multiple pod daniel japan amazing cafe aware mom police track vivid bomb wrote written tower truly hole long sun world feeling wonderful happy mysterious dream river people dreams continue seeing august afterwards relationship dining thing exact thanks mutual remote
Waning: crazy pants mirror odd movement stopping dictionary scary son keeping journey box june memory hot pain worry garage july tree mum cool moon guilty inspired rock compassion rushing wed name overview eating tar bank wow

Fuel Depot in China explodes! This just happened this morning at 23:40 china Central Time (9:40 MST)

Fuel Depot in China Explodes

japan - ok dreambot got the country wrong but close
multiple amazing aware police track vivid bomb tower long sun mysterious
dream river people dreams continue alot of people were sleeping when this happened
continue seeing august afterwards people watched it burn after the blast
crazy mirror odd movement various news reports say a chain reaction of blasts
scary memory hot pain worry cool moon inspired compassion rushing wed people being scared, people got injured, others had compassion to help them. this happened today - wednesday.
overview eating tar bank wow the flames ate the fuel depot, spectacular
OMG! Wow!

(08-12-2015, 01:34 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 10:48 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: saves multiple pod daniel japan amazing cafe aware mom police track vivid bomb wrote written tower truly hole long sun world feeling wonderful happy mysterious dream river people dreams continue seeing august afterwards relationship dining thing exact thanks mutual remote
Waning: crazy pants mirror odd movement stopping dictionary scary son keeping journey box june memory hot pain worry garage july tree mum cool moon guilty inspired rock compassion rushing wed name overview eating tar bank wow

Fuel Depot in China explodes! This just happened this morning at 23:40 china Central Time (9:40 MST)

dream river people dreams continue alot of people were sleeping when this happened
scary memory hot pain worry cool moon inspired compassion rushing wed people being scared, people got injured, others had compassion to help them. this happened today - wednesday.
(08-12-2015, 01:34 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:

Now talk about a temporal [or something] echo in Russia!! the timing of these two events is just downright peculiar!
Moscow oil fire

amazing vivid river bomb aware police track wed
tower truly long rushing
the tower must be the tall tower of smoke here
world feeling mysterious crazy China AND Russia having two similar events? the only real symbolic differences here are it was daytime in Russia and nighttime in Moscow. column of fire at night, column of smoke in the day. and the true cause of each instance is unknown. we know what explode and burned, but not how things started or why.
people mom son scary hot pain pants worry a family got injured by the river, the grass bank and the oil on/in the river was on fire.
continue seeing august afterwards kept burning and smoking, lots of people could see it
odd movement scary
overview eating tar bank wow
Someone is trying to start a war. I'd really like to hear what the Chinese/Russian governments are telling their people....are they blaming ISIS (ha ha)? I bet they are expecting the CIA/USA to be doing this. Could this be the catalyst to bring a Chinese/Russian invasion to the US?
(08-12-2015, 10:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Someone is trying to start a war. I'd really like to hear what the Chinese/Russian governments are telling their people....are they blaming ISIS (ha ha)? I bet they are expecting the CIA/USA to be doing this. Could this be the catalyst to bring a Chinese/Russian invasion to the US?

I noticed the events were scarcely an hour apart from each other too!
false flags don't always
have to happen in USA do they?
AD: I think this actually demonstrates the power of a rising consciousness and, of course, a large swath of alternative news folks who aren't afraid to question certain headlines. The false flag designers are perhaps afraid of getting caught (again), and also afraid that millions more people will be converted into official eye-rollers when watching CNN/Fox/Etc/Etc.
(08-14-2015, 10:13 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: AD: I think this actually demonstrates the power of a rising consciousness and, of course, a large swath of alternative news folks who aren't afraid to question certain headlines. The false flag designers are perhaps afraid of getting caught (again), and also afraid that millions more people will be converted into official eye-rollers when watching CNN/Fox/Etc/Etc.

Has anyone read the Sorcha Faal reports over on http://whatdoesitmean.com ? I stumbled on their stuff, not sure what to make of it because of course we're IN the fishbowl looking out. Their perspectives may be as valid as any other, and I was surprised to see they have a take on the China and Russia explosions and other topics too. Worth a read for another perspective I think.

Article talking about the China Blast
Wow!
Another River People story and this time it is with a tower aka totem pole.
The same idea, blocking access of tribal land this time for coal instead of oil.
A Native American tribe is taking a 22-foot totem pole from Canada through the Pacific Northwest to Montana in opposition of proposed coal export terminals.

"A team from the Lummi Nation, from Washington's Puget Sound, started the journey on Friday. The pole will travel more than 1,300 miles by truck, from Vancouver, British Columbia, to Missoula, with multiple stops in Washington and Oregon.

Its journey includes blessing ceremonies at each of the proposed coal ports and in tribal communities and houses of worship along the oil train route.
The totem pole is destined for Montana's Otter Creek Valley, the location of a proposed coal mining expansion that would serve the Pacific Northwest terminals.
The Lummi Nation and other tribes are against building coal-export terminals at Cherry Point near Bellingham, in Longview, and at the Port of Morrow on the Columbia River. Cherry Point encompasses the Lummi Nation's ancestral sites and traditional fishing grounds.

The projects would export millions of tons of coal annually to Asia. The tribes say the terminals would disrupt treaty-protected fishing rights, contaminate air and water, and harm sacred sites."

http://www.cox.com/myconnection/today/ne...245d19f2c0&moduleType=apNews
http://www.lummi-nsn.org/website/index2.html
This is a multi-botrun hit.

8/10/15: saves multiple pod daniel japan amazing
8/30/15: expectation musical tsunami hawaii rose nights etc where sat wolf round nuclear leaned AND rest island repeat portal cool orange bad

The combination of Japan and Hawaii is clear....it's the Pacific area being hit with Tsunamis and fallout from more Japanese NUCLEAR radiation leakage. I don't like the first link, but who ever is rating youtube videos apparently really like it. I added an additional link, too. Note that both of these links are timed IN BETWEEN the two bot runs, so the latter linguistics is actually post-cognitive.

"Cracks & Leaks at Sendai as Typhoon Slams Nuclear Plant #Fukushima Update 8/24/15"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQrb7ZYMbAg&feature=youtu.be

"Tokyo Electric Power : Situation of storing and treatment of accumulated water including highly concentrated radioactive materials at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (215th Release)"
http://www.4-traders.com/TOKYO-ELECTRIC-...-20919190/