Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gestalt Method + Big Store Will Close
Snippet 1: I am at some sort of academic celebration with my school. In the dream I was wondering why we had to get together (in reality, there is no such celebration). It is my turn to meet the keynote speaker. I have never heard of her name before, and I don't even recall whether I was even given the name in the dream. So there I am talking with a prominent female stranger about the school curriculum.

Slowly, we both notice that our right eye (both of us) was tearing up and left nostril began getting congested. We weren't talking about anything strange or sad. These weren't sad tears, and it wasn't considered crying. My intuition was telling me that some entity was present that was making us do this. Two other people were present with (both strangers to me in reality, but in the dream, I knew one of them). NEITHER of the other two had tears or congestion.

We decide to go outside and it all clears up immediately for both of us.

Next Scene:
It was some time later. I was with the male 'friend' (whom I don't know in real life), and I suddenly remembered that I could have done some Gestalt techniques to figure out why the right eyes teared up and nose congested. I decided to call her on the phone and walk her through the procedure. I remember being extremely excited about learning what the tears represented or perhaps what entity was doing this to us (and why).

Next Snippet: I'm In a big outdoor-type store. Something amiss. something didn't feel right, just enough clothes were missing in order for me to start looking for further evidence. I ended up near a less-frequented section of the store. It was dark and forgotten. Heck, they had shelves of food, but the food was all spoiled. I specifically remember rotten onions and other garden produce that was all rotted. It stunk terribly. They don't care anymore! I KNEW THE SECRET.....This place is closing soon!!

I walked back to my family. They were talking with an employee of the store. He was saying, "Nope, we aren't closing....we got bought out by [xyz company] and will be under their management tomorrow." In my head, I smiled because I knew the truth....they were closing for good.
Eagle1-
Powerful.
First thing comes to mind of course, is the Eye of Horus, which in depiction is
the left eye not the right. However, it seems your left sinus cavity was clogged up.
Hence - switch to what is free flowing- right.
Now in Egyptian mythology, 'The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet, is derived from "wadj" meaning "green", hence "the green one", and was known to the Greeks and Romans as "uraeus" from the Egyptian "iaret" meaning "risen one" from the image of a cobra rising up in protection'  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus
so
spoiled food/mold is what color?
green or black.
of course folks get 'black eyes' which are actually green/bluish in color from dried blood
under the surface, yet the term is black eye.
All sorts of connotations on black eye.
I am intrigued by the PROTECTION aspect of cobra in the Egyptian myths.
I am also not military, and correct me if I am wrong out of ignorance-
aren't 'cobra' ops a sort of reconnaissance or rescue theme? Or is that
just Hollywood, Clancy novel stuff?

Bodabulous metaphors in this dream!
Awakeneddreamer is on fire today! WOW!

(08-12-2015, 01:01 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Eagle1-
Powerful.
First thing comes to mind of course, is the Eye of Horus, which in depiction is
the left eye not the right. However, it seems your left sinus cavity was clogged up.
Hence - switch to what is free flowing- right.
Now in Egyptian mythology, 'The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet, is derived from "wadj" meaning "green", hence "the green one", and was known to the Greeks and Romans as "uraeus" from the Egyptian "iaret" meaning "risen one" from the image of a cobra rising up in protection'  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus
so
spoiled food/mold is what color?
green or black.
of course folks get 'black eyes' which are actually green/bluish in color from dried blood
under the surface, yet the term is black eye.
All sorts of connotations on black eye.
I am intrigued by the PROTECTION aspect of cobra in the Egyptian myths.
I am also not military, and correct me if I am wrong out of ignorance-
aren't 'cobra' ops a sort of reconnaissance or rescue theme? Or is that
just Hollywood, Clancy novel stuff?

Bodabulous metaphors in this dream!
Twice, I concur Smile

Last night, my dream life was just on fire. I must have had at least 4 or 5 dreams, and I almost remembered the third, but it slipped away. Funny how my wife's dream life all of a sudden sprung to life recently too.