Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They took my couch! 8/12/15
Husband and I are just doing normal things in our home. My home is rather messy/cluttered, which is not unusual, but it did seem a bit over the top. I have some leftover rodent food, from my own pets, sitting on the floor and I had forgotten about it. At some point a rather large wild rat is showing up along the floor, and I am completely freaked out. I have no problems with my domestic rodent pets, but I knew wild rodents in the house is no good! 

I am trying my best to alert my husband of this happening, and that we have to do something about it. But he seems distracted, not really thinking of it as such a big deal. I must be overreacting. Throughout the scene, there are people moving through next door's apartment, and i notice these young men suddenly walking around MY side of the house. But while I am arguing with Husband in the kitchen about the wild rodents, because while none have attacked or bit us so far, there are MORE, possibly up to five of them suddenly moving and sneaking around our floors. when I go back to my living room, my loveseat-couch is completely missing. Extremely confused I go outside the front door and it's sitting at the bottom of the stairs. 

I'm suddenly livid, trying to find "whose in charge around here", going from person to person and trying to speak. I notice I am having a hard time speaking, my voice keeps catching in my throat. My husband seems to keep interjecting and trying to explain what I want, explaining that I want my couch back in my house! Exactly where it was before! But these men are trying to sell me their services. At one point I am trying to point out, that whatever services they are doing next door, I have no part in it! I notice even my purse is sitting on the couch outside, and I quickly grab it. I check to see that everything is intact. 

While all this is going on, all these guys are suddenly taking seats on my couch outside. They are trying to convince me that this was a good move, completely ignoring what I want. And they said they should move more stuff! I'm still super angry and demanding that they move my couch back inside. 

Notes: Had this crazy vivid dream while napping for a few hours, on.. the couch in question within this dream! lol. I also noticed I could not "speak" properly in the dream, and I would periodically wake up with my throat completely dry/cranky, and then fall back into the dream. So my real self and dream self are very linked?? :P