Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOON, wave, water, fox
Rainbow 
08/12-13/15

Intention- incubation for MOON, foxes, waves.

Dream lasted all night it seemed and as one long metaphor, hence the two dates.

My mother called me to pay a visit. She passed over at 79. She asked me to go get her some cigarettes as she was out. I commented that cigarettes were not good for her. She laughed and said, " Honey, I am dead what difference does that make?". Check.
She always loved making me laugh. She doesn't come to visit often, only when its important.
Mom also asked that before I go, would I get her a cup of coffee. It looked like she was in a hospital or institution of some sort, not as a patient, more as staff (not staph).
I went to a kitchenette for coffee pot and cups. None. Any cups evaporated in my hand. No faucets either or water dispenser. Curious. I had to tell mom that there wasn't anything to make coffee or bring it in. She told me to get some at the store.
Off I went.
Whoops!
Wow, gee- where did thatwater come from?
Inundation- lots of people in the water, furniture, debris. How will I get across this mess?
I did.
No stores left to buy anything.
Back across the water to tell mom the disappointing news. Well, she is no longer alive so what should it matter?
In the water that smells foul, lots of foam and more people. A huge wave appears to scoop me up. It knew me!
odd
I saw a broader view of the devastation on top of the wave. I saw camps (like Haiti), barbed wire fences, desert.
The wave gently dropped me down at dry land.
odd
I returned to my mother who was now with another friend Virginia, who passed over at the age of 79. I miss them both.
The both passed over in New Mexico, that told me location, Southwest.
I was confused about the water so went to a 'Meetin' to get answers. The Firekeeper, name was 'Two Foxes'(day residue?) at the door of the teepee handed me a button telling me there will be no 'tea' as there is no more water to make tea. I have to eat the button dry. Also there will be cornmeal after Morning Water but no meat as there were no animals left alive to use. Morning Water was symbolic as there was no more water either. White man's big ways have now taken what little water was left.

so that was it.

The desert has little or no water. What is there is now unusable. Why the wave and devastation there are no large bodies of water around for a tsunami event in that location?
Two Foxes told me the answers are in plain sight. Water is like gold, the most valuable element on earth. Nothing can live without it.

My mother's birthday was September. She passed in April.
Virginia's birthday was April, she passed in September. hmmmm 7+9=16
The September moon- phases- taurus through gemini, cancer, leo- starting September 2 into part of 9/11 and 16 days from that to a full moon eclipse on the 27th.
We will see much illness, loss of life, destruction. What little water there is will be unusable unless one digs a hole and burrows in.
"The both passed over in New Mexico, that told me location, Southwest.
I was confused about the water so went to a 'Meetin' to get answers. The Firekeeper, name was 'Two Foxes'(day residue?) at the door of the teepee handed me a button telling me there will be no 'tea' as there is no more water to make tea. I have to eat the button dry. Also there will be cornmeal after Morning Water but no meat as there were no animals left alive to use. Morning Water was symbolic as there was no more water either. White man's big ways have now taken what little water was left."
Eagle had a dream about beef.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...lling-Beef
"Eagle had a dream about beef. "
yeah and he dreamt of a 'store closing' too.
hmmmm
maybe the store in my dream being closed was residue from that too.
Well, it was an incubation, so it could be confirmation also- depending on what comes in from any news or events.
morning water is often known as urine! The first pee of the day!
Esholars, you just gave me my first laugh of the day regarding the first pee of the day. hehehe
(08-13-2015, 03:30 PM)esholars Wrote: morning water is often known as urine! The first pee of the day!
Looking at your posting dates, were you following the story about the EPA "accidently" bursting open an old mine in Southern Colorado in August? And it poured out a foul orange poison from the hole, down the Animas River, that flows through Arizona. I'm not sure of the current conditions, but several of the Native American tribes in AZ were protesting it, saying it was poisoning their farm waters, ranches, etc.. No one tried to stop the flow of the poison from running downstream. I'm not familiar with the Animas River and don't know if it goes all the way out to the ocean or meets up with another river? Or if it ends inland somewhere..
There are threads and posts mostly related to Project September that focused on the water issue
for tribes that your question relates to around this time period.
there are many predictions that the earthquakes around California will produce a huge tsunami wave when LA sinks into the sea... this has been dreamed of by many people and that is when the earth has many changes and shifts and possibly pole reversal. also there are many 4.0 and above earth quakes all along southern mexico on californias side and near where the panama canal is, there is also a possibility that the two Americas will separate.