Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/14/15 The Singing President and the Bad Moon Crying
Trending: singing attraction president futuristic daily daytime dreaming cliff beyond australia across later feature rex thursday telling maybe correct guide view booth keeper kissing great device family dating journey officer piano building workout result edge blocked assumed spell memory destroy ahem
Waning: boat speaking massive filled mansion represent dictionary bridge flew bad moon crying stick deep wind church hours belly interesting beer spiritual july eating becoming snake bank terrible spaghetti mon jesus god faith brain cos death

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
singing attraction president: If it’s Barry, I agree. He serves as pretty much entertainment if you ask me. However, this lingo might be associated with a CEO/President of an entertainment company, probably a music label.
bad moon crying: The last blood moon is September 28, 2015. Are people crying because this is the last of the four blood moons, or perhaps the prophecies do take place and as a result, the masses are crying because of something catastrophic. The word BAD in this lingo is very telling.

Finally, don’t be quick to dismiss Australia in our run. Cliff Beyond Australia. We need a verb….what happens to the cliff?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

singing attraction president futuristic daily daytime
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/president-oba...r-playlist
The White House on Friday released daytime and evening playlists crafted by Obama on the music streaming service Spotify. This is apparently his summer playlist.
Trending: singing attraction president futuristic daily daytime dreaming cliff beyond australia across later feature rex thursday telling maybe correct guide view booth keeper kissing great device family dating journey officer piano building workout result edge blocked assumed spell memory destroy ahem
Waning: boat speaking massive filled mansion represent dictionary bridge flew bad moon crying stick deep wind church hours belly interesting beer spiritual july eating becoming snake bank terrible spaghetti mon jesus god faith brain cos death

singing attraction president futuristic daily We should pay attention to the presidents' puppet shows going on right now as there may be some data staring us right in the face there, and all the presidents not just the American one.

daytime dreaming cliff beyond australia across later feature I'm wondering if this isn't a reference to a cliff nearby australia may become something of a landbridge, with a new land feature developing due to seismic activities going on. The other thing that comes to mind is the Aboriginal DreamTime concept, maybe we should be going there and looking for the cliff beyond australia. A third thing that comes to mind for me is to look for a cross link here into Cliff High's recent ALTA analysis (I've got it) and look for whatever was mentioned that may be attached to Australia to triangulate an improved view of whatever is going on there.

rex thursday telling maybe correct guide hmm, dreambot pointing out you hit something right on the head yesterday Eagle1?

view booth keeper kissing great device Wait a sec, is Dreambot showing a sense of humor here Eagle1, lol? Or perhaps it refers to another booth keeper being quite happy with their device...hopefully this isn't a Jade2 AI reference.

family dating journey officer
piano building workout result edge blocked assumed spell memory destroy ahem Someone building an instrument, they made a mistake and it blocked their event horizon, presumably destroying their instruction manuals. Is this a CERN reference?

boat speaking massive filled mansion represent dictionary Sounds like it's talking about a conference with alot of speakers in reference to a large library. I know John b Wells of Caravan to Midnight is going to some Engineering Earth Conference today and this weekend...

bridge flew bad moon crying stick deep Ok now where is a bridge going out?

deep wind church hours belly interesting beer spiritual july eating becoming snake bank terrible spaghetti mon jesus god faith brain cos death This group is all about the church (Vatican) and it's dark underbelly! they are definitely a terrible snake bank! I think alot of people are going to have their faith shaken pretty soon as some sort of deep wind exposes the church's underbelly...
(08-15-2015, 01:23 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: While I absolutely believe that the phrase mentioned still has to do with Obama's play list, I would be remiss if I didn't point this out.
singing attraction president also has a different possible presidential tie in.  Jun SUNG Kim is the president of North Korea.  Look for news about him in the coming weeks.  While we tend to think of "attraction" in a positive light, there is also "fatal" attraction. Maybe he orders more deaths? Maybe something happens with him and he attracts more attention? Perhaps it has something to do with S. Korea. Something BAD. As Moon is the Head of S. Korea.
bad moon crying

(08-14-2015, 01:09 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: singing attraction president futuristic daily daytime
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/president-oba...r-playlist
The White House on Friday released daytime and evening playlists crafted by Obama on the music streaming service Spotify. This is apparently his summer playlist.
http://m.smh.com.au/world/north-korea-ex...ixwpd.html
I did not write the N. Korean President's name correctly.
I still think there might be issues btw N. and S. Korea but not tied in with this exact meme.
(08-15-2015, 04:37 AM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 01:23 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: While I absolutely believe that the phrase mentioned still has to do with Obama's play list, I would be remiss if I didn't point this out.
singing attraction president also has a different possible presidential tie in.  Jun SUNG Kim is the president of North Korea.  Look for news about him in the coming weeks.  While we tend to think of "attraction" in a positive light, there is also "fatal" attraction. Maybe he orders more deaths? Maybe something happens with him and he attracts more attention? Perhaps it has something to do with S. Korea. Something BAD. As Moon is the Head of S. Korea.
bad moon crying
http://m.smh.com.au/world/north-korea-ex...ixwpd.html
eating becoming snake bank terrible
It sounds like the opening of a joke. "So, this guy and girl walk into a restaurant with a boa constrictor..." No joke.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/15/us/restaur...index.html
President, futuristic, attraction, building, eating (they were at dinner)

With High-Profile Help, Obama Plots Life After Presidency

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and GARDINER HARRISAUG. 16, 2015

"In their conversations with Mr. Obama and his advisers, people from Silicon Valley and Hollywood are pressing for a heavy reliance on cutting-edge technology in the library that would help spread the story of Mr. Obama’s presidency across the globe. Ideally, one adviser said, a person in Kenya could put on a pair of virtual reality goggles and be transported to Mr. Obama’s 2008 speech on race in Philadelphia."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/17/us/pol....html?_r=0
esholars, I put this find in Project Año 1.
Thanks for the hit, esholars. Thanks for duplication, Sherriann.

Question: Do we really need to "spread the story of Mr. Obama's presidency across the globe?" What the heck? Who's version of the story is going to get spread, by the way?