Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duck Dynasty Dream 8/16/15 Between 4:30am-7:45am
This is the 2nd dream within one week that I have of Phil & Kay Robertson from Duck Dynasty. Each dream was the same.
Phil is trying to find something and asks me where to find it. I call his wife and she asks that I point him in the direction of home. When I finish talking with his wife, I notice he has gone in the opposite direction. I ask him if he wants me to set him in the right direction to home. He says no, I like it here and will stay for a while, then I will go home.

Notes: I watch their show every now and then so I am not a big fan who has to watch every week.
When I had this dream, North was in the direction away from home, too.

Night of June 27/28: I’m stopped on the highway in a town called Holdfast. There are country stores along the highway. I am out of my vehicle standing in the middle of the highway, arms spread, pointing in both directions. I ask a man in a brown jacket, “In what direction should I be going?” His answer is, “North”.
(08-16-2015, 10:31 AM)Sherriann Wrote: When I had this dream, North was in the direction away from home, too.

Night of June 27/28: I’m stopped on the highway in a town called Holdfast. There are country stores along the highway. I am out of my vehicle standing in the middle of the highway, arms spread, pointing in both directions. I ask a man in a brown jacket, “In what direction should I be going?” His answer is, “North”.

Definition of holdfast, from the Free Dictionary:

Quote:hold·fast (hōld′făst′)
n.
1. Any of various devices used to fasten something securely.
2. Biology An organ or structure of attachment, especially the basal, rootlike formation by which certain seaweeds or other algae are attached to a substrate.
American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
holdfast (ˈhəʊldˌfɑːst)
n
a. the act of gripping strongly
b. such a grip
2. (Mechanical Engineering) any device used to secure an object, such as a hook, clamp, etc
3. (Botany) the organ of attachment of a seaweed or related plant
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
hold•fast (ˈhoʊldˌfæst, -ˌfɑst)

n.
1. something used to hold or secure a thing in place.
2. any of several rootlike or suckerlike parts of a plant or fungus serving for attachment.
[1550–60]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

A town that's "holding fast" against something.

And north has popped up for me multiple times as a "safe" direction.