Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/17/15 Blurry Conscious Matrix
Trending: level blurry conscience matrix normally ride action class job beginning sun hole devil dreamer thanks awakening child definitely viewing awesome great mansion jacket series friend boy much black offer cannot dress nice lucid shape things changed view plugged cause matthew
Waning: channel son plane arm lives australia gun wonder box crime snake speak town fri although brief arrived team snow eating bet wed perhaps naked force rock interpret apartment spell hallway flew mechanical relaxing faith powerful

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
burry conscience matrix: Wow! This is exactly the draft novel I read yesterday!

beginning sun hole: Another CME reference, or perhaps ufos seen flying in and out of a hole in the sun?

great mansion jacket series friend boy much black offer cannot dress nice: Wardrobe malfunction in a young African American actor.

lucid shape things changed view: Everything is about to change???

arm lives australia gun wonder box crime: Gun control issues in Australia

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

devil, boy, friend, (boyfriend), crime,

Morgan Freeman’s granddaughter fatally stabbed in ‘exorcism’

By Kathleen Culliton, Jamie Schram and Larry Celona
August 16, 2015 | 9:28am

"“Get out, devils! I cast you out, devils! In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast you out!” the killer yelled as he plunged a hunting knife into 33-year-old E’Dena Hines’ chest, according to George Hudacko, who witnessed the 3 a.m. attack from his apartment window in Washington Heights."
(08-17-2015, 08:40 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: level blurry conscience matrix normally ride action class job beginning sun hole devil dreamer thanks awakening child definitely viewing awesome great mansion jacket series friend boy much black offer cannot dress nice lucid shape things changed view plugged cause matthew
Waning: channel son plane arm lives australia gun wonder box crime snake speak town fri although brief arrived team snow eating bet wed perhaps naked force rock interpret apartment spell hallway flew mechanical relaxing faith powerful

<----- DISCUSSION ----->

beginning sun hole: Another CME reference, or perhaps ufos seen flying in and out of a hole in the sun?

Here's a picture of the current view of the coronal holes on the sun, with winds from them forecast to reach us Aug 20-21st.
Ok so I think maybe there is a personal message to me on this run..seriously. Today I am in the process of taking my daughter (ride child) to ASU to move into her dorm apartment. She is a Sun Devil, and begins class this week. She is a dreamer and is one of the most awesome and great people I know. She also is blooming and awakening into an incredible young lady. One whom I am most grateful for. Wow!!
(08-17-2015, 02:14 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 08:40 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: level blurry conscience matrix normally ride action class job beginning sun hole devil dreamer thanks awakening child definitely viewing awesome great mansion jacket series friend boy much black offer cannot dress nice lucid shape things changed view plugged cause matthew

<----- DISCUSSION ----->

Here's a picture of the current view of the coronal holes on the sun, with winds from them forecast to reach us Aug 20-21st.

All weekend long, I've been having a wicked migraine with the geomagnetic storming we've been having. So much so I've even taken the day off work today! I hope things subside! I'm thinking about what kind of evil headache i'd get if we do have a CME that knocks out 10% of computers on the planet... And the short snippet of dreaming I managed to get this morning was on some peninsula somewhere at what felt like some kind of college, and there was a looong earthquake where the ground shook so bad we couldn't move till it stopped. Then we looked at the ocean, saw the water pulling back and ran for our lives. I could see the wave after only a couple minutes cresting and slamming into all the 2 story buildings covering them. I'll copy this snippet over to the general forum momentarily, but I found it interesting that the geomagnetic storming interfered a good deal with dreaming this weekend. Has anyone else found the same interference or maybe it's my northern latitude that does it, since we get wicked aurora in the skies here.
I read somewhere that the energy from the sun is the way that we get information downloaded to us from the Creator of the universe. Maybe solar headaches are what results when we get downloaded to fast, kind of like spinning around till dizzy and faint!
Wow Twice! Thanks for sharing and best of luck to your daughter this semester!

esholars/Shadewolf: For what it's worth, the Law of One material speaks directly about these so-called protons of light and how energized they are. Can really confirm how geomagnetic storms or just sunshine itself can cause them.
Collective is definitely converging on something here, Windy. From the book I read to your dream (and everything in between), this all feels rather AVATAR-like, especially your dream. The exterior is fake, a facade, if you will. But the inside is where the decisions are made. I have my own thoughts about where this is going, but anxiously await the Proj September dreams.... Smile
Año 18: Concert sinks during Fall timeframe in Australia
NOTE: There is a definite and striking overlap about a concert. Of the supporting documentation, it appears to be associated with Australia in the Fall timeframe. The actual event associated with the concert is not so clear, but we’ll go with the linguistics:rting documentation, it appears to be associated with Australia in the Fall timeframe. The actual event associated with the concert is not so clear, but we’ll go with the linguistics (concert sinks)...

We should keep our eyes open for this possibility.
Matilda the Musical director Matthew Warchus turns to Skype for Sydney show

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/stag...j1jcp.html

The play, written by Dennis Kelly with music and lyrics by Minchin, opens at Sydney's Lyric Theatre on August 19 after successful seasons in London and New York.

'Revolting' children sought for Melbourne run of Tim Minchin's Matilda The Musical

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/stag...j1jcp.html

This one in Melbourne opens later this week.

Matilda is an extraordinarily gifted four-year-old whose parentsa crass, dishonest used-car dealer and a self-centered, blowsy bingo addict regard her as "nothing more than a scab." Life with her beastly parents is bearable only because Matilda teaches herself to read, finds the public library, and discovers literature. Also, Matilda loves using her lively intelligence to perpetrate daring acts of revenge on her father. This pastime she further develops when she enrolls in Crunchem Hall Primary School, whose headmistress, Miss Trunchbull, is "a fierce tyrannical monster . . .

(08-18-2015, 12:33 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Collective is definitely converging on something here, Windy. From the book I read to your dream (and everything in between), this all feels rather AVATAR-like, especially your dream. The exterior is fake, a facade, if you will. But the inside is where the decisions are made. I have my own thoughts about where this is going, but anxiously await the Proj September dreams.... Smile

Seriously...

The LEVEL of the CONSCIOUS MATRIX is BLURRY. The RIDE is NORMALLY an ACTION CLASS JOB. The BEGINNING (began with) a SUN HOLE DEVIL DREAMER. THANKS.
level blurry conscience matrix 

First almost fully-formed human brain grown in lab, researchers claim

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...hers-claim
Rainbow 
(08-19-2015, 06:45 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: level blurry conscience matrix 

First almost fully-formed human brain grown in lab, researchers claim

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...hers-claim

This is for Eagle 1 -
This bot runs tell me a message that perhaps a certain P2 project might have worked a few days ago- though the exact terms aren't present the tenor of the intention is- now much thanks
black hole plugged therefore- things changed (how many are) definitely awakening, awesome viewing, great mansion lucid conscience level matrix normally blurry

(Kingdom of Heaven)- ie MANSION has been pointed out in the bible as My Father's House. "a mansion is prepared for you in my Father's House". That could be a level of attainment, consciousness, or ascension to.
that's an answer and a wow for me.

p.s. think CERN http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32187923
https://ontheroadtosouljoy.wordpress.com...t-16-2015/
" I have to tell you that unfortunately the collider suffered a malfunction just after 3am."
time to disCERN