Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Project September
Will the world indeed collapse in September, or will it be just like any other normal September? It is our premise that collective dreamers receive hints of big future events before they happen. Last year, Project August showed us that dreamers can purposefully request to see the future headlines before they happen. With 101 predictive headlines coming true out of the 119 published predictions, Project August participants were afforded a strikingly accurate assessment of what August 2014 would look like. They received a 'head's up' about what was coming in one to four months in the future.

Since we started this project much later than Project August, Project September (2015) will be a little different. That is, we are not concerned about extracting headlines for September, but instead we just want to know whether the world will change dramatically from they way it looks right now. If the answer is that it will indeed resemble today's world, then we will assume that WWIII will not start by September 30, that an asteroid won't hit or fly by Earth, that a 9/11 false flag will not happen, that new galactic energies will not transform the inhabitants of Earth, and so on.

On the other hand, if we find something in the dreams that suggests the world WILL change, then we will obviously attempt to resolve exactly what that event will be.

All Dreamers Welcome: NO TALENT REQUIRED!!
Project August showed us that even us regular 'ol dreamers who don't have many precognitive dreams can effectively dream the future. The key is twofold: 1) The more dreamers the better and 2) none of us should pre-judge our own dreams. Let me explain....

What surprised many people about Project August is how the staff was able to extract accurate predictions from dreams that seemed like they had nothing to do with future headlines. In fact, there were only a few dreams (out of hundreds) that directly painted a future event. This does not take away from the effectiveness of incubating future dreaming. We simply need to use the right protocols to extract the future.

Thus, the secret is not about getting the right dream, but rather to gather a large pool of incubated dreams. The key is looking at all the trends inside those incubated dreams and using experiential insight to negate 'day residue' while highlighting potential future events.

How to Participate:
1. State this exact intention before going to bed: "What will be the state of the world on September 30, 2015?"
2. No matter what is dreamed, please record that dream in the sub-forum called "Dreams for Proj September", even if the dream doesn't seem to have anything to do with world affairs.
3. If the intention was not made prior to sleep, your dream does NOT belong here. Put it in the regular Public Dreams section.
4. Dreams will be made public after plenty of dreams are input (to reduce day residue).

Click here to record your Project September dream: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/F...-September
What date do you want this start?
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. People may start dreaming about September this afternoon (or night depending on where you live). Thanks for the question, Julie!

Not sure why the readership count is showing erroneous numbers. I've been watching Google analytics, and there's been at least 10 people at a
time looking at this thread from various places on the internet, but yet our software only shows a handful of views. Well, that is wrong. The number is at a very minimum at least several hundred by now. Troubleshooting this now....
I shared on Facebook. Maybe we will get some new members or at least more dreams.
I'm in.

And if the world is going to change radically, I really don't need to sweat getting the house ready for sale. Big Grin
(08-17-2015, 06:47 PM)DLP Wrote: I'm in.

And if the world is going to change radically, I really don't need to sweat getting the house ready for sale. Big Grin

Or worry about the pending severance from my job.... *L*
(08-17-2015, 11:47 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 06:47 PM)DLP Wrote: I'm in.

Or worry about the pending severance from my job.... *L*

Yup. Big Grin
At least I will have had at least one retirement payment by the time the world collapses Smile
the question is : should I continue to pay my bills or go crazy with the credit cards and shop like a crazy person? Just to have some irresponsible fun!
Didn't some people do that before December 2012?

Better safe than sorry....or is that more like being caught between a rock and a hard place? Cool
September music Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJzBcKM3ZIE
Or, perhaps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
You Win! I forgot, they even mention Donald Trump. WOW!
Is this the Tread for posting our Project September Dreams? I also see another Thread labeled Project September with a post by Max.
Please advise.
No. The dreams all go in a separate sub-folder labeled, "Dreams for Project September."

To submit a dream, just click here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/n...php?fid=60

OR you can see the sub-directory by clicking here (registered people should only be seeing their own dreams at this point)... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/F...-September
Thanks Eagle 1. I just posted and hope it's in the right area. Angel

(08-18-2015, 08:48 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: No. The dreams all go in a separate sub-folder labeled, "Dreams for Project September."

To submit a dream, just click here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/n...php?fid=60

OR you can see the sub-directory by clicking here (registered people should only be seeing their own dreams at this point)... http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/F...-September
Yep, you got it right! Smile

White appears to be our first overlap.
I would like to add something about predictions and the 2012 date.  The 2012 date was real, many more cultures than the Mayans predicted that particular date.  Our calendar is pathetic compared to some and part of the dumbing down process experienced for millennia.  I can say as a culture we were robbed that nothing changed then, actually it should have began before that date.  What we are looking at now, hopefully, is the same buildup to a fulcrum date but not so much advance knowledge and less preparation.
Next predictions are just that, attempts.  It is clear many do not come true and this generation is a shining example of that.  Seers and 'psychics' sometimes possess the ability to alter ones timeline according to their assessment thereby altering ones future.  I have always avoided such activities for that reason, and partly because someone told me not to as a child.  My point is be open about the future as it isn't about pinpointing an event, it is about taking control to forge our own future.
I am vetting for change as well.  Like many others I am sick of this society, particularly the money game.  I have dream skills but tend to leave them up to the elements.  I can but rarely seed intentions because I entertain free will.  I do not intend to dissuade anyone.  Intentions are overcome all the time.
A comparative approach might be to project well beyond September and see what occurs.  I remember many seers could not view past Dec 21, 2012 beforehand as nothing had been programmed past that point because it was supposed to be a different paradigm.
NDC wasn't active in 2012 so Project September is new territory when it comes to attempting to see what's up for late September. Speaking of programming, something we've noted is that there appears to be a programming battle happening. A couple of us have already seen as far as mid-November.