Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swapping black boxes and bows with hearts
After being awakened at about 5 AM (pretty typical), I did the intention and had two distinct dreams (also pretty typical, I get my dreams in the early morning after deep sleep earlier in the night). Unfortunately my memory of the two dreams is a bit fuzzy.

In the first dream, I was working as a mechanic for an airline. I was involved with swapping the black boxes out of airplanes. I don't recall why, and don't really recall much of the dream.

In the second dream that I've also mostly forgotten, I was talking with a man of Germanic background based on the accent. The man had what I would term to be a toy bow; it was thick and plastic. From the center, there were two hearts that hinged two pieces that went to the top where the string attached, they apparently had springs in them. The germanic man was complaining that because of the interruptions, he would not be able to make the arrows, so what would be the point in going to the party the next day. There was another man that I have less memory of that was also complaining about the same thing, he had a bow and would not have the time to make the arrows.
MTB, what color were the hearts and bows?
(08-19-2015, 02:28 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: MTB, what color were the hearts and bows?

I believe the bow with the hearts was white, or a light beige. I vaguely recall the hearts being red, not pink. The plastic making up the bow was quite thick.
Thank you!