Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta Stay Alive
I can't remember specifically what the entity looked like. For some reason the giant being felt like a mother entity or at least a female. Why was she trying to kill us? There was no reason. I was thrown into my basic instincts. I kept moving backward, trying to hide in small places that could shelter me from the stand off weapon she was wielding. After awhile, I realized that I may actually be in a sport-type video game, except that I was being hunted and it felt very real....so real that I had to honor it. The things I was hiding in were like cereal boxes and mounds of dirty clothes (this part is day residue...the dirty clothes).

It was almost like she was having a lot of fun. You could hear the sarcastic laughing, taunting us. Some people didn't make it out alive, but then again, what the heck were they doing? They apparently didn't know the key.....always stay at least two layers in hiding. One layer will not protect nor camouflage, but two will do both. 

You have to move when she is busy looking for others. Its a fast moving game. I'm looking ahead to see where my next layers are. Crap....there isn't much room left to find stuff. This is where I start to realize that I might be inside of a video game.

Note: this was the first fearful dream I've had in years!
When I read what you wrote, my first thought was the Earth.
2 again.