Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying goodbyes and El Chupacabre
Looks weird even writing it, but I did the intention and got something, so I'm posting it.

After waking up, doing the intention, and going back to sleep, I got two (yeah, that number) distinct dreams.

First dream:

I am with my wife; we are saying goodbyes to lots of people, because we're apparently not going to see them until next year. We keep bumping into people we know and saying we'll see them next year. The sense was that we were approaching a holiday and the new year. The last scene I remember, we were in a grocery store; we were saying goodbye to one guy, and another guy that lived near him noticed him and noted how close they lived together. We said to both of them we should get together again next year.

Second dream (and it gets a bit weirder):

I am back from some sort of trip; I believe it was a SCUBA trip, because I have something that I've brought back with me. It is a white, circular creature; it has a mouth in its center, with "teeth" that will pull inward to grip onto whatever goes in, so that it can't get back out. We stick something into the mouth, and the mouth clamps shut on it; there is a sound like you here for bank vaults closing as the teeth shut down. As I recall, the outer teeth looked metallic, gold in color. We cut the outer teeth apart using some sort of thing like bolt cutters; they are extremely hard.

In talking about this, things change a bit and its like I'm watching a commercial. The sponsor is noting how "El Chupacabre", who is apparently some sort of Mexican male body building model. He has no shirt on, and has a couple of female models around him. He somewhat hairy, and the female models have extremely large shaving blades. One of them swipes down "El Chupacabre's" torso to shave him; it leaves a large red rash area. The announcer is saying "see how the razor gets the surface hair off, but it doesn't do anything about the subcutaneous hair".

I then go back to seeing the white blood sucker; we had cut the outer "hairs" off, but putting something back inside, inner hairs immediately snap shut, again with the bank vault noise as the hairs close together. There is a thought of watching out for the subcutaneous hairs, just because the outer ones you can see aren't there, you're still not safe.

NOTES: I have seen some of the stuff noting that September represents the end of the Jewish year, I don't know if that fits in with the goodbyes and new year stuff.

I tried to find something that looked like the mouth of the creature, an urchin or hookworm was similar but I couldn't quite find anything with the overlap. It was not a leech or lamprey as I was first thinking.
Goodbye over lap. ( 3 dreams today with goodbye theme)
white/ blood/ red overlap- continued