Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanders & New Dawn Dreams 8.22.15 am
Woke at 3:27am and as I was going back to sleep I saw the words: Bernie Sanders.

I went back to sleep and woke at 6:05am. I dreamed that I was packing clothes for a trip. I felt a great deal of urgency, like I had to leave to get away from something dangerous. Then I saw family members (that I have not seen in years) and they were packing also. They said they were headed to a friends house and they were going to be with a large group so I knew they were going to be ok. I was happy to see they were prepared.
As I was waking up, in my field of vision there is a grey veil. Then the veil started lifting and bright light was on the other side. The veil was moving up like a window shade. Then I heard the words: New Dawn.

Afterthoughts - Once I was up and about, I checked on the name Bernie Sanders. I had heard the name in the news, however I do not keep up with the news any more so I wasn’t sure who he is. I found that his name and Pope Francis are in the same news stories. I saw a picture of Pope Francis yesterday when I was waking up.

My thoughts about the veil and the New Dawn impression: It was not caused by any human being on this Earth.