Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project September
Intention: "What will be the state of the world on September 30, 2015?" 3 dreams from night of August 21, 2015. First night setting intention. The only day residue is I had bought vegetables at a produce stand a few days ago

Poor furniture seller: I am visiting at someone's home who has bought many new houses. I ask why they have bought so many houses. Are they going to "flip" them. The female person seems offended that I asked then an older man comes by trying to sell or trade furniture on a pull behind trailer. It is a wooden bedroom suite. Very yellow wood, some have bark. Willow or Birch. Someone says, "He is so poor he has to bake pie with a 100 watt Lightbulb."

Underwater race to the top: I am a long way under water. Very deep. Looking up at a diving competition. Female scuba divers drop yellow or orange parachute looking things that sink to the bottom of this lake or body of water. Then they race down and bring them back to the surface. I try to follow swimming up and up and up. I worry that I will not make it to the surface before I have to breathe. I reach the surface and the environment is different than I expected. From the bottom looking up the water seemed very calm and clear and blue. From the top looking down it appears dark, opaque and not calm.

Snowy drive forces stop at produce stand: I am riding in a car. Someone is riding on top of the car shirtless. I start to see snow flakes and ice on the trees along the road. I yell for the driver to stop because it is too cold for the person on top of the car. The driver is annoyed but pulls over at a produce stand/ farmer's market. I cut the mittens off the sleeves of my coat and put the mittens on my feet. I tell a female passenger that they have good produce here and we prepare to go inside.
Thank you, AVO, and welcome!