Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 8/23/15 Red Alert: The Pen Fails and Martial Law?
Trending: form response failing pen cops event marshall up overlay sign window balloon art experience mini sun image project click frame support link registration respond need sing path story add device fairy tail aug mansion logged confirm transport true site update
Waning: interested climb journey jumping wont pants ride dreams entirely inspired dogs action design were mall thank trip reading ram test comp class enjoy wolf somewhat exploration had fantastic wonderful night novel thanks planning wed airplane

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Oh my gosh! This isn’t just a Red Alert. It’s a supersurge in the collective! Just look at the high surge scores across the board.  Wow!

Group 1: There is no telling what type of Form or Pen is going to start to Fail, but the first thing that came to my mind was Executive Orders. Something else to consider is the old adage….the pen is mightier than the sword. But what happens when the Pen fails, such as what is implied in this run? If the pen fails, swords begin flying.

At least two homophones are in our lineup today. Marshall and Tails (should be Martial and Tales respectively). We’ll talk about the first one in Group 2, and the second one (Tails) is circled in the picture. It absolutely amazing that Fairy falls just before Tail, but not sure if there is any meaning here. Moving on….

Group 2: Martial Law, not Marshall Law. The only problem here is that the military would be the one enforcing Martial Law. The run today talks about the Cops with the martial law. Regardless, it appears to be a very important linguistics phrase.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

When I reading the Bot run, my first thought was that IF martial law was ever used, it will start in the large cities first.
and when Cops get called to the Event and fail, that's when the authorities would Marshall-Martial Up.
Yes

(08-23-2015, 12:33 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: and when Cops get called to the Event and fail, that's when the authorities would Marshall-Martial Up.
Marshal could be?

"Marshal" may refer to different positions. In some states, small cities are policed by the town marshal, a peace officer, either elected or appointed. In some places, larger cities have a city marshal in addition to the police department. In that case, the marshal generally serves arrest warrants from the city court for traffic and other minor offenses. There is also a U.S. Marshall Service, one appointed U.S. Marshall in each federal court district and many deputy marshals. They are the bailiffs of the federal courts and serve federal arrest warrants and civil orders and work on fugitive task forces with state agents and assist other agencies with hot warrant services.
RetroRanch · 7 years ago

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...820AAqLDzM
Esholars...failing to write some letters...Is this a message for you??? Big Grin

I see some Project September things here. This would make sense as things should be popping up in our dreambot run for September now. Hmmm.
(08-23-2015, 11:48 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: form response failing pen cops event marshall up overlay sign window balloon art experience mini sun image project click frame support link registration respond need sing path story add device fairy tail aug mansion logged confirm transport true site update
Waning: interested climb journey jumping wont pants ride dreams entirely inspired dogs action design were mall thank trip reading ram test comp class enjoy wolf somewhat exploration had fantastic wonderful night novel thanks planning wed airplane

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Oh my gosh! This isn’t just a Red Alert. It’s a supersurge in the collective! Just look at the high surge scores across the board.  Wow!

form response failing pen experience mini sun image project click frame support respond need add device fairy tail logged confirm true site update climb journey jumping ride dreams entirely action were wolf night novel planning

OMG here's one Pen I didn't think would Fail: Michael Rosecliff over at the ArcLight Institute committed suicide last night!! The Looking Glass at the Arc Light Institute was/is another future forecasting tool similar to Dream Bot for those who don't know. https://thearclightinstitute.wordpress.com/

Eagle1 be careful out there, I'd hate to think TPTB are coming after the various heads of the future forecasting software groups.
Shadewolf,

OMG....I had never heard of the ArcLight Institute, but get this: The very first picture on that link of yours....that's me! A formation of 4 F-15Es! What the heck is the story behind that picture??!!

Next question: was he suicided? This is always my first question in big time deaths these days.

Next comment: I can tell you with experience that this work is so very close to the edge that extreme thought patterns ARE FREQUENT in this work! While suicide has never been on my front porch, I have personally been inundated with dark feelings and thoughts. It's a natural part of this business, and I know this not only from a first person standpoint, but also from those who have helped me in this venture. So many have come and gone. So many have felt the brilliant light and the heavy darkness swirling about. This work isn't for the faint hearted nor the spiritually empty. This work takes constant vigilance and consistent self-care. It is vital that we stay honest with ourselves. Those who need a break from the NDC ops are encouraged (even mandated) to take frequent breaks. We must take care of each other monitor our energy levels. For those who need help, call on fellow NDC participants that you trust.

Thank you, Shadewolf. This is big news. BIG news and I am so sorry to hear it. Please keep us updated if you don't mind.
(08-24-2015, 03:38 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shadewolf,

OMG....I had never heard of the ArcLight Institute, but get this: The very first picture on that link of yours....that's me! A formation of 4 F-15Es! What the heck is the story behind that picture??!!

Next question: was he suicided? This is always my first question in big time deaths these days.

Next comment: I can tell you with experience that this work is so very close to the edge that extreme thought patterns ARE FREQUENT in this work! While suicide has never been on my front porch, I have personally been inundated with dark feelings and thoughts. It's a natural part of this business, and I know this not only from a first person standpoint, but also from those who have helped me in this venture. So many have come and gone. So many have felt the brilliant light and the heavy darkness swirling about. This work isn't for the faint hearted nor the spiritually empty. This work takes constant vigilance and consistent self-care. It is vital that we stay honest with ourselves. Those who need a break from the NDC ops are encouraged (even mandated) to take frequent breaks. We must take care of each other monitor our energy levels. For those who need help, call on fellow NDC participants that you trust.

Thank you, Shadewolf. This is big news. BIG news and I am so sorry to hear it. Please keep us updated if you don't mind.

The more I find out, I will definitely keep everyone apprised! So, you are piloting one of those planes in that picture? I too would love to know the backstory there! It may come down to the world is much smaller than we thought. For all we know it could be a message for you Eagle1, maybe you want to email the remaining arclight developer?

I so totally agree with you on the extreme thought patterns in this work. There have been times I've been really strong, and times I got so weak I was scared of what could happen, and other times I approached the abyss of darkness on purpose so I could scream my defiance into the void and then walk away from the edge. Adequate rest and recharge is imperative, we can't always burn the candle at both ends and in the middle! I'm here for the long haul and have learned some pretty good strategies to cope with the scary stuff, and I'm not afraid to stick my hands into the fire and hold on tight for dear life despite the burn (every time I did that I found myself intact on the other side!) Fear is the Mindkiller!

More on the ArcLight Institute - their technology Looking Glass was spawned off of George Ures and Cliff High's original future forecasting Web Bot software. It then was developed in it's own isolated stream. It became very fiendishly accurate, well over 99% accurate. To support the development, it's developers/analysts sold their Looking Glass reports for a much higher cost than the original Web Bot creators, catering to those more in the finance and defense sectors. (which is ok, but was too rich for my bank account!) I heard the main software developer Michael Rosecliff talk on the Veritas show and Caravan to Midnight so started following his work as much as I could, there's alot of good articles on his site. After awhile, they went through some versioning of Looking Glass and eventually changed course and were appearing to go the route of private consulting, and now today's announcement. It seems looking down the Maw of the Maelstrom became too much for him, not unlike the Dr. Who Timelord Initiation of staring into the Untempered Schism at the Time Vortex....

I generally stuck with the original Web Bot reports still being produced today from HalfPastHuman, since my focus has always been more a thing of how exactly is the common man going to survive what comes? No one wants to squarely outline things for people in the media. No one wants to believe that what's happened in places like the Weimar republic, or Venezuala or Greece can happen here or wherever they live. So when I found the Dream Center and that it's the same sort of future forecasting, I was like 'hot damn' I can triangulate now with all these sources! If I can just interpret the streams coming from them... Soon I'll go have a look at the reports over at Nostracodeus/Peoplenomics/UrbanSurvival from George Ures too. I can definitely understand Michael Rosecliff's position exactly like the 25,000 farmers in India who either did or are going to commit suicide as an alternative to living through some really bad times!

So my historical question about DreamBot is, was the original DreamBot spider a spawned copy from Web Bot a long time ago, or is it a different (but similar function/end goal) spider developed in parallel to the other known future forecasting bots out there? Either way, it's pretty darn fascinating where this field is today, and it's really important the work continues!
Well, if we get through September, I will be able to ask George directly and in person, as we are planning on spending some time together in early October. I have never actually seen the webbot, but I have read many of Cliff's reports. I have also talked with George and Grady from Nostracodeus, and they both had their progamming hands in the mix during the webbot development. The DreamBot is nothing more than a corpus linguistics repository gained by the nostracodeus program, except I have developed the tables to house historical data, and that part of it is completely ours (NDC). So I use the nostra program to get me the daily dream data and then the data goes into my spreadsheets, which has proven to be a very important corpus, as we'll hopefully find out in Proj September.

So, the spider portion of the DreamBot is the nostracodeus program, and the nostracodeus program was developed after the webbot, and supposedly has much of the same features. In fact, Grady is who developed the Nostra program, and I beleive he had about a 50% development coding for the webbot, so I assume the two programs are pretty much the same.

I'm with you, Shadewolf...I have developed very personal techniques for dealing with the strong energies on both sides. I choose to live at the edge...it's where the action is! Smile
form response failing pen cops event marshall up
To marshal (one " L" ) is defined as: to guide or assemble people - especially soldiers - into a specific place or specific order.
What if an[ b] "event"[/b] happens.  It is a serious event and communication is poor (failing pen). There is ordered a form response with cops and soldiers are ordered to marshal(l) up.  This could be a natural disaster or civil unrest.
This likely be in a country where military force or a heavy police presence would be the "go to" form of response.

Well, on that note, I just saw this.
The people of Nepal are having violent clashes with police over a new constitution. They have burned a police offer to death. This would go along with Eagle's "Executive Order" thought is similar to a new constitution.  
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/asia/nepal...index.html

(08-25-2015, 01:53 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: form response failing pen cops event marshall up
To marshal (one " L" ) is defined as: to guide or assemble people - especially soldiers - into a specific place or specific order.
What if an[ b] "event"[/b] happens.  It is a serious event and communication is poor (failing pen). There is ordered a form response with cops and soldiers are ordered to marshal(l) up.  This could be a natural disaster or civil unrest.
This likely be in a country where military force or a heavy police presence would be the "go to" form of response.
Heart  ...and for our Good News dreambot run find for the day...
entirely inspired dogs action design were mall thank trip
If you love dogs, you will love this story. It is very inspiring.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/living/sat...index.html
form response failing pen cops event marshall up
image project click frame support link registration respond need sing path story add device fairy tail aug mansion logged confirm transport true site update

This is what is happening with migrants right now in Hungary. They are trying to get to Northern Europe but are stopped from continued travel at the train station in Budapest. "The Hungarian government has found itself challenged by the crisis. Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has ordered the country's army to begin building a steel-and-barbed-wire security fence along Hungary's entire border with Serbia in an effort to regulate the flow of people."  

"As European governments spar over how to address the rising number of migrants and refugees trying to enter the EU, some cities in the region are struggling to respond to the influx of people.

Officials at the Keleti train station in central Budapest, Hungary, barred access to trains Wednesday for the second day in a row due to the record numbers of people seeking to board trains to Germany."

An estimated 3,000 men, women and children are currently camped in every corner of the station, as well as outside the station's main entrance. Officials have closed the terminal indefinitely as they determine the next course of action. Volunteer groups stationed in the train terminal found themselves overwhelmed by the sheer volume of people Wednesday. They're experienced at providing food and medical assistance, but only to a few hundred people at a time."

That is certainly form response failing pen cops event marshall up.
image project click frame =press coverage, particularly photos. The rest mostly highlights their journey (path story), their hopes and dreams (fairy tail) and "red tape" to get where they want to ultimately want to arrive, their new home. (logged confirm transport true site update ).

This is heartbreaking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/migr...a9633a3aec