Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 22, 2015 Dreams
Intention: "What will be the state of the world on September 30, 2015?" 3 dreams from night of August 22, 2015. Second night setting intention. Only recognizable day residue is I put up corn that morning.

Middle Eastern Museum Trap: I am visiting a museum in a middle eastern country. The ground goes uphill and downhill inside the museum like waves. They have six learning stations. One of the stations teaches how to set a trap with corn. When the animal comes near a box falls and traps it.

Going to get the bedroom furniture: Someone has recently moved out of my house. I want to redecorate the guestroom and bring back my old childhood bedroom furniture. I drive to the place where the furniture is stored. I see family members talking and my husband carrying giant bags of ice into the building. I wait in the car eating something and wave to them. Family members wave for me to come on in. 2 people are getting married. All the men have come here to sleep. Everyone is in bed except for two people. They are eating pigs in a blanket. Someone says, "Don't look directly at the sun it will burn your retina."

Looking for water to help with classroom surgery: I am taking a class in a small cramped space. I see a larger space and suggest we move to it.  Two women are cutting a man's thigh to take a piece of muscle and put it in his other leg. It looks gruesome but they are sincerely trying to help the man. I go to get water to help. The bathtub is filled with water all the way to almost overflowing. A cockroach and a bumble bee have fallen into the water. I slice at them with a large knife but keep missing. A man takes the knife and says he will do it and for me to just go and find water. I head outside to find clean water. I see a swampy marsh with murky water. I am able to walk across the water lillies and other marshy growth to three boats that are looking for something. I jump into a canoe. They find what they are looking for and start to speed away. I don't have a paddle. I ask the people if I can hold onto the back of their flat john boat. They tell me, "Only if you can catch up". The canoe speeds up all be itself and reaches the john boat. I grab hold and let it tow me.
AmorVincitOmnia, these were some interesting adventures! Thank you so much for incubating for Proj September, and thank you for transcribing the dreams to this new thread. We really appreciate your help!
(08-24-2015, 07:25 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: AmorVincitOmnia, these were some interesting adventures! Thank you so much for incubating for Proj September, and thank you for transcribing the dreams to this new thread. We really appreciate your help!

I hope I have these posted correctly now. I'm not sure they will be of any assistance but if they reflect my intention then I see water/ underground water and the need for rest/sleep possibly being an issue.

Thanks for letting me participate. Can't wait to see the results.
Oh believe me, you are doing great work! I know from your perspective it might seem like you're not giving much to us, but the opposite is the case here. Keep doing what you're doing and thank you once again!