Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 23, 2015 dreams
Intention: "What will be the state of the world on September 30, 2015?" 2 dreams from night of August 23, 2015. Third night setting intention.

Hidden camera: I find a computer screen hidden in the bathroom. The video on the screen shows me, it is filming me. I try to find something to cover the screen with. I throw a towel over it. Someone was using the computer to write a blog and hid it in the bathroom. They didn't mean for it to keep filming.

Underground water and rest/ Above ground dry and barren: I am floating on an indoor/underground river or lake. No sunlight. No windows. There are several young people also floating on blow up floats. We are resting or sleeping. Not splashing around and playing like in a swimming pool. Then I find a puppy. I carry the puppy up a spiral staircase. It feels like climbing a lighthouse. At the top is a small window with sunlight coming in. The window is too high. I can't see outside. A piece of paper is taped to the wall. I put the puppy down on a narrow ledge and read the paper. It is a letter from a doctor talking about the new rules or procedures for "interventional radiation or radiology".
I don't know how I get outside but now I am walking in a pretty bleak, barren landscape. Reddish dry clay and rocks. Flat crab grass and weeds are the only thing that is growing. A pack of 4-legged animals goes across my path. I can't remember what kind of animal. We're looking for the same thing but I don't know what it is. I climb a rocky hill and find a fence with another puppy at the top. A small flock of ostriches walks by. The ground is really crunchy. Nothing grows here.