Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/26/15 Eagle Gonna Party
OMG! WOW!
This is fabulous Shadewolf!!!!
Thanks!
Wow Shadewolf, way to rock the spreadsheets! Truly a magnificent work of art!
Concur. This is a big deal, could be VERY useful for later statistical trends and prediction making. Thank you!
Tomorrow I'll hyperlink back to the daily threads to so you can click a title and go back to it directly to post found hits. Then I'll figure out a way to automate at least some of the days entry process to the spreadsheet.

I'm moving again this month to a better winter homestead, so hoping I'll have some decent chunks of time over the next 6 months to really get moving on modeling the daily runs in some kind of hopefully easy fashion that gives us lots of value! And holy moly in not moving again at least until next summer! Twice in one year is a lot when neither end location has anything at all setup!
Hmmmm, Shadewolf.....you ARE Proj September! #1 meme right now with the incubated dreams is RELOCATION! Smile
(09-01-2015, 10:35 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Hmmmm, Shadewolf.....you ARE Proj September! #1 meme right now with the incubated dreams is RELOCATION! Smile

Add me into that meme. I'm in the process of moving and relocating.

Which has me wondering how many of us ARE relocating right now?
It's a possibility for me in December.
ugh
I may be moving again too- this time to my own place- I am creating my OWN place.
Where I am now is sweet, however, the landlord's dog is becoming a pest.
And wasn't Nanny moving?
Yes, she is/was.
(09-02-2015, 02:04 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Yes, she is/was.

Argh looks like I may be offline tonight, my Nexus 5 is caught in a reboot loop so I have to dismantle it and jump the battery. Nice. Not! that's gonna delay me getting back to the forum tonight!
I keep getting thoughts that I will move soon. Does that count?
(09-02-2015, 08:32 PM)Julie Wrote: I keep getting thoughts that I will move soon. Does that count?

Possibly. Big Grin