Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 8/27/15 Red Alert: Subliminally Cruel
Trending: subliminal cruel abundance earliest killer pic lane non childhood dreams sing lucky laying wed free symbol mind style rex japanese blonde language stuff example sight bottle hug far day while hey along driver arrive fades dangerous charge pier traffic part
Waning: gonna lay night riding son theme lots void including shoot prison clearly thanks bird simple threw figured believe caught blank higher tar portal closest request sickness plenty palace smoke wolf adventure guide mon island star

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Subliminal has some support (blue arrows) and Cruel does too (orange arrows). If the top part of this run is to be taken as a single event, it looks as if a cruel childhood memory remains stuck in the subliminal parts of the mind. We’re looking for a PIC, probably of the killer. Oh, and there will be an Abundance of pictures!

Half way down the run is “Japanese Blonde.” There isn’t any substantial web content for “Blonde Japanese,” so I simply await something along these lines.

Overall, this is a very Jungian run, complete with Symbol, Mind, and of course, big-time surging "Subliminal."

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Yes, it's correct. My sleep schedule got disturbed this morning, and due to my class schedule today, I had to submit this slightly early so that I can go back to bed and get some rest.

Those words you have listed there....those are all overlaps?! If so, wow!
driver arrive fades dangerous charge pier traffic implies, to me anyway, a bomb(dangerous charge) exploding at one of the shipping ports(pier traffic).
Rainbow 
"<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Subliminal has some support (blue arrows) and Cruel does too (orange arrows). If the top part of this run is to be taken as a single event, it looks as if a cruel childhood memory remains stuck in the subliminal parts of the mind. We’re looking for a PIC, probably of the killer. Oh, and there will be an Abundance of pictures!"

There is-
The photographer that was shot got the killer- shooter on camera as he lay dying. The killer (had a grudge?) and performed a cruel act that is a visual shocker to millions.
I think we have a hit here.
You are right AD.
While this would be day residue, we sure can see that this shooting shook up the dreamers. I don't seem to get shocked over many news stories anymore. This one I felt very deeply. I also think it will influence more copy cats and is a game changer. This is going to be the norm now.
(08-28-2015, 12:39 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: "<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Subliminal has some support (blue arrows) and Cruel does too (orange arrows). If the top part of this run is to be taken as a single event, it looks as if a cruel childhood memory remains stuck in the subliminal parts of the mind. We’re looking for a PIC, probably of the killer. Oh, and there will be an Abundance of pictures!"

There is-
The photographer that was shot got the killer- shooter on camera as he lay dying. The killer (had a grudge?) and performed a cruel act that is a visual shocker to millions.
I think we have a hit here.
I agree, AD. Subliminal Cruel, Pic, Shoot, etc. says it all. #CameTrue, including a new thread prefix. Big hit, AD thank you.