Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkness Underneath
I start out at the doctor's office (day residue). But as the doctor is examining me, he keeps focusing on the osteoarthritis in my knee (not his area of expertise). He tells me that I should get that looked at before it becomes a problem, and it will in the future. (It's really not a problem, and the original injury occurred in high school, a loooong time ago hahahaha). I can't figure out why he should think it will be a problem.

Next thing, I'm at home, but it doesn't look like my house, and my deceased mother is there too. She apparently is living with me. We're expecting guests, but I'm desperately trying to get some work done that I've brought home with me. (day residue). I see our neighbor's parakeet outside again (I have no neighbor with one that I know of), and I go out to capture him. But as he almost lands on my hand, I realize one of my cats is across the street and two little girls are trying to get my attention, so I let the bird go and grab my cat instead. I thank the girls and take her back inside the house. I wander back to the kitchen, and as I do so, I realize the house is decorated for Christmas. I think to myself, it's not Christmas but it looks nice and festive, so I'll go along with it.

I go back out to the front porch, and I notice that these weird fat, gray scorpions keep crawling out of the grass, and when they do, the fire ants all leave. I point this out to my boyfriend and another friend, and we all agree it's weird. We have some kind of scorpions in Florida, but not in this region that I know of. We see it happen multiple times.

I ask my boyfriend if he knows which neighbor owns the parakeet. He points out a house across the street, but facing the cross street. The lot on the corner is now an empty grassed lot (where the little girls were previously in front of their house). I should point out this doesn't resemble my neighborhood at all, and the house he points out looks like what we call a "northern house". It's a hulking, two story house made of wood, on what looks like a double lot. It's surrounded by a lot of trees, and it's painted a dark dusty gray blue. It looks like what we call "haunted". (We call them haunted when they are foreclosed on and no one is living there. Tall grass, an abandoned look.) I think to myself that if I catch the parakeet, I don't know if I want to go over there, because it doesn't look safe.

Just then a neighbor and his young son go past the house on a surfboard that has wheels. I realize a lot of the neighbors are grilling in the street, and a party is going on. The neighbor ends up not being able to control the board, and jumps off with his son and lets it crash into someone's grill. They're all laughing, but the son is crying, and I'm irritated with the dad for not being more careful.

Even though there seems to be a lot of festivities and partying going on, it seems forced somehow. (Parties in the street, Christmas at the wrong time of year). The reality is there is a darkness underneath everything (scorpions, spooky houses) and no one is acting in a responsible manner.
I feel that what you said here is a pretty good picture of what is happening in the world right now. Thanks for posting your dream. Smile

(08-30-2015, 09:37 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Even though there seems to be a lot of festivities and partying going on, it seems forced somehow. (Parties in the street, Christmas at the wrong time of year). The reality is there is a darkness underneath everything (scorpions, spooky houses) and no one is acting in a responsible manner.
"no one is acting in a responsible manner"

Huge overlap in my recent dream. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...Bad-Driver . The driver was acting very irresponsibly.

I'm wondering if the 'new energies' theory might be showing up in our dreams. I'll describe this one later in the summary.

An aside: Although I haven't specifically been making Proj Sept intentions (for two reasons: lacking dreams and risking too much day residue from other dreams)....I'm willing to bet that my dreams have at least some spillover intention about September since we're doing so much work on this project.
If there is anything to the "new energies", I think some can't handle them, and it's causing all sorts of meltdowns.
Bingo. Plus, will cause people to be very anxious, which will cause them to pack up and move (or just move).
We also had the botrun, "Eagle Gonna Party" recently.
(08-30-2015, 10:54 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Bingo. Plus, will cause people to be very anxious, which will cause them to pack up and move (or just move).

“Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will the nature of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so bad in the cities that many will choose to leave this plane. Some in whole groups."

http://awakeningasone.com/the-signs/the-hopi-prophecy/