Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climb Out Now
I had almost talked myself out of posting this because it was so dark, but if I'm going to be true to this, I need to buckle down.

I'm driving in a car with my ex. It's nighttime, and we appear to be in an urban setting. He is driving, and we're passing closed gas stations and businesses. He's talking about how his life is going lately, nothing crazy, I don't even remember what was said.

Next thing I know, he has turned down this remote back road, and it's very dark and gloomy, in a swampy setting. We pass what looks like a warehouse or junkyard, and there are several men outside hanging out. They are dirty, and have this air of desperation about them. Not necessarily evil, but I am a bit frightened and I'm glad we pass quickly.

Unfortunately we come to the end of the road, in a dirt parking lot in front of another warehouse. There is a pond on the right side of the car, and it's filthy and has an oily sheen to it. Kind of gleams yellow and green in the light from the warehouse parking lot. We turn around, and next thing I know, we are no longer driving, but walking. My ex gets way ahead of me, and then I realize I'm trapped in a small enclosure with no ceiling. I can see him ahead, but I don't think he can hear me. I am worried about the men we passed, so I start to try and climb out, but everything I touch, mostly bookshelves and small statues and busts for some reason, turn to decayed earth and break apart in my hands. I really can't get caught, so I try to jump up to the top of the wall, when my alarm goes off.

Messages In This Thread
Climb Out Now - by Goldengirl - 08-31-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Climb Out Now - by Eagle1 - 08-31-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Climb Out Now - by Goldengirl - 08-31-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Climb Out Now - by Eagle1 - 08-31-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Climb Out Now - by Goldengirl - 08-31-2015, 03:33 PM