Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/1/15 September Reasonable
Trending: september deliberately reasonable final bear honestly ability fair mon expected brilliant progress bob hug hung imagine kinda lightning happy butt stream uncle bring yeah comp did night tom hawaii thing powers tsunami could smooth dropped special animals hear smile entering
Waning: threw important reading restaurant series scary circle yes line trip yesterday events cool connected police intense van castle style bunch mall island taylor interesting focus portal void dogs king dream feelings sat mirror fri damn

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Welcome to September, the month when many people postulate something really big to happen. Will that be the case? Stay tuned because we’ll eventually get our Project September results out to you, perhaps within a week. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/F...ember-2015

In general, the words appear to be more or less positive, which makes me wonder….is September really going to be all that bad? Even Group 1, where Hawaii and Tsunami are STILL present, the lingo goes on to say, “Could Smooth” and “Dropped Special Animals Hear.” I actually think this dynamic is already happening….the sudden appearance of dead whales and other marine life out there in the Pacific.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

I will NOT belabor the P2 point. However, this run could signal that happening.
Well well, now looky here-
more CERN news- not sure which thread to drop this in.......
however, it may explain why September may be smoother than anticipated.
Either that, or the WORLD HAS CHANGED TIMELINES!!!!! Looks like the PORTAL issue and glowing VOID may become a non-issue.

http://yournewswire.com/breaking-cern-has-shut-down/

Unless of course the radiation from Fukishima creates a glowing deep ocean void.
I also find interesting that in light of this, three hurricanes gather and speed across the Pacific right now spreading the
glow. Now, there wouldn't be weather manipulation in that would there? (tongue-in-cheek)
Well, I think you're summarizing most of the big issues nicely, AD. It does have that smooth sort of feel doesn't it? Even with the Hawaii Tsunami persistence.

As for weather manipulation....My opinion is that we might be getting to the law of diminishing returns. I am willing to bet that the hurricane/tsunami showdown happening right now is a result of purposeful manipulation OR specifically the lack of it. Some researchers who purport to be experts in the weather mod field say that weather manipulation has been going on in order to keep the weather saner or 'normalized.' Thus, when manipulation is halted, we're looking at massive droughts and heavier storms all at the same time.
Additionally-
truth general correct plan -
device faith cos brain death - Faith in a device causes brain death.
god belly network = CERN
dream rex destroy guess busy miss directly will pulling example negative fragment backwards stream
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ss-is-here

CERN shutting down, markets dying-cross (reset), and weather balancing itself point to....?
September Deliberately Reasonable. Nothing to see here folks, move right along. Makes me wonder what is being hidden....deliberately.
Ah yes. This is exactly what I thought, too, Goldengirl!
Happy Butt stream.

I cannot help it. That sounds funny. I am not a 13 year old boy, but I act like one once in a while.

Butt Stream......ha ha ha ha.
Ha ha! And how many of us have an "Uncle Bring Yeah" (Happy Butt Stream Uncle Bring Yeah) Jeesh, DreamBot being downright silly today!
Rainbow 
(09-01-2015, 06:54 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: September Deliberately Reasonable. Nothing to see here folks, move right along. Makes me wonder what is being hidden....deliberately.

Agreed

and

keeps me wondering who is trolling sites interdimensional or else-wise,
like ours to deliberately change predictives.
I call it
A I
(I haven't seen 'the Terminator')
no I am not paranoid, maybe I read too many sci-fi articles
gotta stop studying quantum physics too.....hmmm
(09-01-2015, 06:54 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: September Deliberately Reasonable. Nothing to see here folks, move right along. Makes me wonder what is being hidden....deliberately.

Yeah, my take on that one as well. Bot's letting us know that all is not as it seems and deliberately so.

(09-01-2015, 10:12 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ha ha! And how many of us have an "Uncle Bring Yeah" (Happy Butt Stream Uncle Bring Yeah) Jeesh, DreamBot being downright silly today!

Could be a reflection of my personal history but I had a much different take on the phrase butt stream uncle. Much different and not remotely silly.
WHO is gonna get knocked on their happy butt? Uncle Bob... or.UNCLE TOM
September might be just plain- crazy :- O

well lightening comes with storms

and I got suspicious when I saw (3) three hurricanes in the Pacific around Hawaii yesterday, yet google search only
reports two (2).....hmmmm
I dug around and voila! daily S.O.solar/weather confirms three (3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZgunahC2jo

whew-
I thought I was 'losing it'

And am sorry to hear about Sheriann's troubles with computers
but now I am having trouble with google and gmail ever since I got back home from vacation...it keeps locking me out- they think I am hacking my own account! Of course they didn't ask me about it when I was in my motel room. They allowed me free access from there- the library, and starbucks, but at home I AM HACKING MY SELF! sheesh..nsa nerds you need to go on vacation yourselves.
anyone else having that? I find it one of the most user unfriendly email sites -- ever.
Awakeneddreamer - The only problems I've had is getting into NDC.
September, deliberately, ability,

Alert! Air Traffic Collision Warning Systems Down
Saturday, September 5, 2015 19:35

DOD GIVES LAST MINUTE NOTICE TO FAA BEFORE GOING DARK
Shepard Ambellas September 5, 2015 1:34 pm EDT

ALERT! AIR TRAFFIC COLLISION WARNINGS SYSTEM, LOCATORS, DOWN OFF EAST COAST AND 5 STATES UNTIL OCT 1ST!!!!! WHY? CABAL PLANNING ANOTHER TWIN TOWERS TYPE FALSE FLAG? NUKES ON OR OFF SHORE?

“Due to military activities, the TCAS and ADS-B surveillance may be unreliable in the airspace over Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida, and extending approximately 200 nautical miles offshore, from 1 a.m. EDT (0500z) Sept. 2 until midnight EDT (0459z) on Oct. 1.” ????

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...09988.html
That is a very long time don't you think? And just odd.
Wow!
shutting down the airline industry? Trying to keep people for RELOCATING? or traveling safely?
OR
preparing for a UFO extravaganza?